Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Good Christians" in Kentucky

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 24

"Good Christians" in Kentucky

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:56 am

Y M Ionhere

Re: "Good Christians" in Kentucky

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:41 pm

HuffPost. The lefts version of Breitbart. I dont read a blasted thing that propoganda site peddles.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:41 pm
HuffPost. The lefts version of Breitbart. I dont read a blasted thing that propoganda site peddles.
Are you saying this event didn't take place? There is video, there are photos and links to original reporting. Hate the messenger if you must ...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Are you saying this event didn't take place? There is video, there are photos and links to original reporting. Hate the messenger if you must ...
As your President always says, when confronted with irrefutable evidence,
'' fake news.''

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:03 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:47 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:41 pm
I have serious doubts that it happened as reported. Huff Poo doesnt even try to sell themselves off as a straight news source anymore.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:00 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:03 am

I have serious doubts that it happened as reported. Huff Poo doesnt even try to sell themselves off as a straight news source anymore.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 741889002/

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Better. Now fix your headline so it isnt plural. Dumb kid. Not a church group trying to terrify Hindus. Nice misleading headline. You should write for Huff Poo.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:17 pm
Better. Now fix your headline so it isnt plural. Dumb kid. Not a church group trying to terrify Hindus. Nice misleading headline. You should write for Huff Poo.
I don't take orders from people who aren't cops or aren't paying me.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm

So would we call this kid that has been arrested, a rule breaker in a statistical sense?
Most of the hate crimes around here have been proven to be specious poop.

(The "swastikas" in Taylor and Lem Barney's pizza experience are among my personal favorites.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic