Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Will President Trump shut it down or cave?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Will President Trump shut it down or cave?

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:08 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:49 pm
I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for it. That's what he promised.
That bag of shit lie? Never. Promise broken... again.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Re: Will President Trump shut it down or cave?

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:49 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:17 pm
Circle Seven wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:08 pm
No matter what party you are loyal to, holding up funding to run the government over this silly wall is absurd.
I don't agree. That "wall" was the cornerstone of T Rump's election campaign. It's a big part of why he got elected. If he caves it will be his "read my lips" moment. Many in his base will abandon him.
I have to disagree. I've really yet to see anyone consider anything a Trump failure. It's NEVER his fault. It's "the left", the media, this guy, these people, but never "my bad". Nobody will be abandoning the king.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic