Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Local sportscast coverage of national sports news

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Bobbert

Local sportscast coverage of national sports news

Post by Bobbert » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 am

Have local sportscasts decided not to show any national sports news except for championship results? I turned on Channel 7 this morning to hear about the big college football games yesterday, and they had nothing. Same thing on Channel 2. Didn't check Channel 4. This is something that has gone on for awhile.

Have they decided that most people get national sports news from ESPN? I have the basic basic Comcast package so I don't get ESPN.

jsf

Re: Local sportscast coverage of national sports news

Post by jsf » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 am

Yea I noticed that too, I fell asleep before all the games ended so was looking for scores this morning, nothing on 2 about the college scores. I notice on the weekday mornings news on 2 that they sometime skip the sports news completely. What does that say about the PD's not interested?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic