Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WQON

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
OldHippie

WQON

Post by OldHippie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:41 am

I've been listening to this station online for the last 6 months. What a pleasure to hear real rock music and not the sanitized playlists of the corporate giants. They just went from Chely Wright to Black Sabbath. Find that anywhere else. My question is does owner Jerry Coyne let the DJ's pick there own stuff to play.

Nelson

Re: WQON

Post by Nelson » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:22 am

I second that! WQON is by far my favorite rock station in the area. It sure seems that the DJs have a lot of latitude in what they play.

I know WQON doesn't always get a lot of love here because their format is so varied but that's what I like best about that station.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic