Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 11-14-2017 at 8:00p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

Want to know Buzzboard readers' thoughts on the Cumulus debt restructuring proposal? Check out the thread in the "Broadcasting - General" forum!

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

92.5 The Fox Sounds Like Horseshit!

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
TheForce

92.5 The Fox Sounds Like Horseshit!

Post by TheForce » Thu May 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Was listening to them on the way home from work tonight. There was some sort of squealing noise/garbled sound in the background. Was annoying while I was TRYING to listen to Runaway by Bon Jovi.

bmw

Re: 92.5 The Fox Sounds Like Horseshit!

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:22 pm

They FINALLY fixed that sometime in the past month or two. Major improvement. Processing could still use some work, but it is at least listenable now.

ftballfan

Re: 92.5 The Fox Sounds Like Horseshit!

Post by ftballfan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:22 pm
They FINALLY fixed that sometime in the past month or two. Major improvement. Processing could still use some work, but it is at least listenable now.
It's been fixed since at least July as I didn't hear anything unusual about the signal when I received it in Ypsilanti then.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic