All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/18 at 10:00p ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Schuilling V. H***

Discussion pertaining to Lansing, Jackson, Owosso, and all areas from Alma to Hillsdale

whatchamacallit

Re: Schuilling V. H***

Post by whatchamacallit » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 pm

This is like two 6 year olds trying to see who can write their name peeing in the snow....winner gets a Dave Rozema rookie card and an interview with Tim Stuadt. The Rozema card is the big get, at least twice the value.
They both pull basically straight ratings hash marks.....maybe 0.1's and that's in their prime male demos. With that said, its funny as hell! Its actually the most interesting thing in the stale ass Lansing media market.

So anyone know what the judge said? Does Ryan get a ppo to protect his tender ego from the H*** one?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:52 am

The whole thing is bizarre. I was once sympathetic to Schuilling's plight at WBBL, but that certainly isn't the case today.

Radio's downfall has been under-investing in its core competency and becoming distracted by delusions of grandeur by thinking development of a half-assed national digital strategy will somehow put it on par with the Facebooks and Googles of the world.

whatchamacallit

Post by whatchamacallit » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:16 am

Seems to me like it would have been easier to just put out a statement and say "Im never planning on doing anything other than my current shift on 92.1" He basically announced to the world that as an employee he is a pain the rear and a liability to anyone who employs him. A basic "no not hire" for any future employer.

sdaddy

Post by sdaddy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:41 pm

As of a couple hours ago, Ryan is gone. No other info on it.

whatchamacallit

Post by whatchamacallit » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 am

Big surprise there. That seemed to work well. Not lets see what future holds and if someone else will give a shot to an employee who has shown to be a HR nightmare for the employer.

Seems they have also dropped the Michigan Business Rap....finally.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:27 pm

whatchamacallit wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 am
Seems they have also dropped the Michigan Business Rap....finally.
Thank God. That show's only purpose was to give it's participants a forum to listen to themselves talk. Basically a bunch of old business people teaching each other how to use the internet.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:28 pm

92.1 MHz on the FM dial in the Lansing area has been a disgrace for damn near 15 years straight.

I long for the days when it was 92.1 The Edge - a station that actually earned decent ratings.

I'm having a hard time deciding which station is a bigger abortion - 92.1 or 92.9?

While I'm ragging on Midwest Communications, I also have to say I cannot stand the voiceovers on 94.1 Duke FM. The audio processing is fatiguing, too, but the voice guy is the absolute worst. That station has so much untapped potential.

Radio's downfall has been under-investing in its core competency and becoming distracted by delusions of grandeur by thinking development of a half-assed national digital strategy will somehow put it on par with the Facebooks and Googles of the world.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic