Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Movie: Ice Angel (2000)

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
stopnswop2

Movie: Ice Angel (2000)

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Got another movie that i'm wondering if anyone remembers.
"Ice Angel", premiered on the Fox Family Channel (now FreeForm) in March of 2000.

Stars Nicholle Tom (from "The Nanny"), Alan Thicke, and famous 90s figure skaters: Tara Lipinksi and Nancy Kerrigan.

It is about a Hockey Skater who's dream is to go to the olympics. He dies on the ice, which turns out to have been accidentally caused by an angel that was caught up watching the game. He gets his second chance at the Olympics and at life.. but as a woman. He is put into the body of a comatose female figure skater, and he has to learn to live her life and make it to the Olympics... where he can get his chance to see his fiance and best friend one last time...

Basically a modern day family entertainment copycat of "Heaven Can Wait".
Last edited by stopnswop2 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Re: Movie: Ice Angel

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Promo for the movie shown in early March of 2000 on Fox Family

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic