Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What Is Nikki Haley’s Secret Shield From Trump?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

What Is Nikki Haley’s Secret Shield From Trump?

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:53 am

The only other person to leave Trump’s administration with a pat and a smile from him was Hope Hicks. So what’s the secret to getting out and maintaining his fawning admiration? Just about everyone else who left did so with his ire or insult or disregard.

I think Haley has struck a secret deal to replace Mike Pence as Trump’s choice for his running mate in 2020. The question is - how exactly will Pence gracefully exit? Because he sure as hell would never want to on his own.

Mr.Transistor

Re: What Is Nikki Haley’s Secret Shield From Trump?

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:03 pm

She probably performed on him, that would be about the only way he'd keep his mouth shut about her. I think she will run in 2020, there's no way Trump gets thru this mess.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: What Is Nikki Haley’s Secret Shield From Trump?

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:49 pm

I think he's scared of her and he should be if she decides to primary him in 2020.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic