Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
deadend

Re: Detroit’s Broadcasting Hotties 2019

Post by deadend » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Amy Andrews is a beautiful woman. I hope she doesn't screw it up with more surgery/Botox. Just age gracefully!

Did anyone else see the wreck on The Nine today? It was that ultra creepy Derek Kevra, Ryan Ermani screaming and interrupting and Marielle "Im hollier than thou" Lue. She was wearing a short dress, which IMO looked good...but her shitty attitude still made her and this mess unwatchable.
Derek Kevra gives me and my family the creeps, like you would get in a ominous situation right before it happened.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Yes, What a f’ing nightmare, the more I see Marielle Lue the more I wake up in the middle of the night screaming, I woke up my wife screaming at 2:30 this morning and she has to get up for work at 6, she said honey what’s wrong, I said That Marielle Bitch is ugly and I thought I was being chased by The Queen of Cellulite, good story, well that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Have a good one.

Tman

Post by Tman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:10 am

Amy is perfect . That's what makes Deena hotter . Marielle is an unattractive trouble maker . And Fox 2 loves it .

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:10 am

Amy’s Boots were hot looking on her this morning and that dress DAMN!,She could come to my house anytime. (only when the Wife is at work) Still not a bad looking Chic.

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:15 am

Watching the Nine this morning, and Marielle is just become too much to watch. Every segment she has emitted her dismissive, condescending, and self centered opinioned attitude. Then, she stares into the camera as though she is looking down at the viewer, as though she is above us all. I am guessing that this extreme millennial is 30ish, and evidently has become so worldly that all who disagree with her view are beneath her. Good lord, if she were working outside of TV and tried to thrust/rub her platform/attitude under our noses, she would be eaten alive. I actually turned to the Live In The D (which is a bad program) because of the shit that is spewing out of her mouth today.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Marielle thinks she’s hot shit since she appeared on the Steve Harvey Show awhile back, boy that give her career a real boost, Harvey is a jerkwad himself, Never liked the man, everybody digs this ass and why I’ll never know, his radio show totally sucks and everything he does on TV a big waste of time, Family Fued sucks,
Little Big Shots double sucks, and the daytime TV show Triple sucks, He’s once, twice, three times a jerkwad.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:13 pm

I dont mind Harvey on Family Feud. Previous hosts played it too straight. I like his humorous interactions with the guests and even more so, his funny reactions to their stupid answers. But hes on too many shows and his ego seems to be growing as a result. He acts like an expert on everything. Proof that things ( and people) are good in moderation and theres such thing as too much of a good think. Great game show host, but way too overutilized now. Just like Ryan Seacrest, though funnier ( Seacrest was never interesting in anything IMO)

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Seacrest is OK, I don’t mind watching Kelly and Ryan, Kelly is still hot, so she’s good eye candy at 9AM.

LouPerry

Post by LouPerry » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Are any of these "hotties" exceptional journalists?

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Do you think I watch TV for the fake news? Hell no I watch it for the Babe factor, it’s the only reason I watch TV, can’t hangout at the bars anymore my Wife would castrate me, so when she’s at work then it’s TV time between The News in the morning, then it’s off to Bravo for the Housewives (Pick a City) and these Chic’s are totally hot, I’ve said it before Andy Cohen your a genius. And a side note on Lue at Fox 2, if cellulite was a breach of contract Fox 2 would of dumped her a long time ago

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Ladies that I have seen on the news that have gone out and did actual news stories (not the fluffy human interest stuff)...Taryn Asher, Anne Marie, Ameer David, Anu Prekash, Glenda Lewis to name a few. Each of these ladies have gone beyond mainly sitting behind a news desk, read stories from the teleprompter, and act engaged with the subject matter.

Watching Circle 7 at six this evening and having to endure the news delivery of Carolyn Clifford is practically impossible to watch. The lady is a total trainwreck. Meanwhile, Glenda continues to be relegated to the lead-in newscasts.

Once Monica Gayle decides to step aside, Taryn would be outstanding as the main evening news anchor at Fox 2. Plus, she seems to manage the theatrics and ego of Huel Perkins quite well.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Taryn is the best Fox 2 has she truly deserves to be a lead maybe at 10PM or even at 6PM.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:50 pm

musicfan wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:53 pm
Watching Circle 7 at six this evening and having to endure the news delivery of Carolyn Clifford is practically impossible to watch. The lady is a total trainwreck. Meanwhile, Glenda continues to be relegated to the lead-in newscasts.
I'm with you on Clifford. There's just something not right there.
I think she's honestly trying, and unlike others have said on here, I don't think that she feels she's "all that".
But just a little too awkward, which like you say can be hard to watch, for such a large market.
I can think of a few women anchors that WXYZ has let go that seem more natural at the desk.
I know she's been around for quite the while. I suppose not going anywhere because of tenure.

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:26 am

I was a bit skeptical regarding previous posters suggesting that Amy Andrews has had cosmetic work done on her face. I had a hard time seeing this on TV until this mornings program. She is wearing glasses and on close up shots, it looks as though her upper cheeks and upper lip are a bit puffed up. Too bad because she is so naturally beautiful. Does not need enhancements, excessive make-up/eye brow extensions, etc. Must be a vanity, or insecurity issue.

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:47 am

House guests arrived last night from Greensboro, NC for a family function this weekend (relocated from the Detroit area a few years ago). Watching the news on Fox 2 this AM, one of the guest asked "what was Amy thinking about herself in getting the Botox treatments to that once beautiful face? It looks so unnatural." I guess that statement confirmed what I have been suspecting.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic