Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BIAS!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Y M Ionhere

Re: BIAS!

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:29 pm

How about coming up with a solution instead of just keyboard complaining.

I think im going to start a thread about everything bad a Muslim or Mexican does, so I can smear an entire group of people by pointing out the actions of the bad minority. Something you are quite good at, you hypocrite.

We crucify you because you whine and complain instead of doing anything constructive to change whatever bothers you. And because you are a hypocrite. You keep talking about bias TOWARDS police but your bias AGAINST them is at least as strong. And we crucify you because you cant handle opposing viewpoints without immature, obnoxious, short-tempered deflections and barbs.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Its also not racist. Political bias, yes. But if you want to ruin someones reputation with the race card (an act Ive noticed often played by racists themselves) i really hope you can back it up with someone better than this.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 pm

I hope you won't be mad, but...last week, on my way to work, I stopped at Tim Horton's to get a coffee, and to purchase some donuts for the cop shop down the street where I work. Small town, not much to do, thought they would like some snacks. An officer was waiting behind me in line. In addition to purchasing the donuts, I told the cashier I would like to pay for this officer's coffee. He was very gracious and thanked me profusely. When I was handed my box of donuts, I told him they would be waiting for him at his station.

A small deed that probably went a long way. And nobody got hurt or murdered.

Please don't hate me.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 pm
I hope you won't be mad, but...last week, on my way to work, I stopped at Tim Horton's to get a coffee, and to purchase some donuts for the cop shop down the street where I work. Small town, not much to do, thought they would like some snacks. An officer was waiting behind me in line. In addition to purchasing the donuts, I told the cashier I would like to pay for this officer's coffee. He was very gracious and thanked me profusely. When I was handed my box of donuts, I told him they would be waiting for him at his station.

A small deed that probably went a long way. And nobody got hurt or murdered.

Please don't hate me.
I bet you're a pretty good fisherman because it's all in knowing the right bait to use.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Ohhhhh I might know a thing or two lol

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:01 am

What if he wasn't going back to the station? Remember, I paid for his coffee and handed that right to him.

And I've yet to meet anyone that doesn't like donuts.

Dick.

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 am

I'm having way too much fun doing this. I can't stop now.

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:58 am

Did you know the cops wave to people as they drive by out here? Just walking down the street and a cop will randomly say hi. Who knew?

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:02 am

A couple of weeks ago, I saw an officer playing catch with a couple of neighborhood kids. Will the wonders ever cease?

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 am

That's true. He was awarded the first down way short of the marker.

-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:52 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 am
Why was the cop playing with children instead of doing his job?
Oh, that’s right, he’s a cop! Rules don’t apply to him!!!
In many areas community engagement and public relations is part of the job.
Playing catch with some kids was doing his job.
But as many of us already know about you, your hatred of police is so intense you are incapable of rational thoughts about them or what they do day to day.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:34 am

I'm thinking about donating a nice Thanksgiving meal to my local precinct for those that have to work the holiday. How's that sound?

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:48 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:37 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:34 am
I'm thinking about donating a nice Thanksgiving meal to my local precinct for those that have to work the holiday. How's that sound?
Sounds great! But why stop there? Why not volunteer to be that precinct’s Meals on Wheels and donate every meal? Couldn’t be any worse than your obesity-causing, diabetes circles you claim to have bought for someone, then drove it to their station, then wondered whether they would ever get it.

As long as it is an adult, consentual agreement, it’s no care of mine.

That’s the problem with cops: force. They force their way. Reason? Argument? Persuasion? NOPE! Who needs that when you have FORCE?!

Don’t like it that an unarmed black man is selling single cigarettes? Don’t try to talk to him about it! Choke him out and kill him! That’s what they did!
What if I don’t like people who beat dead horses on message boards? If it’s good enough for a cop then surely it’s good enough for me...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:38 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:48 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sounds great! But why stop there? Why not volunteer to be that precinct’s Meals on Wheels and donate every meal? Couldn’t be any worse than your obesity-causing, diabetes circles you claim to have bought for someone, then drove it to their station, then wondered whether they would ever get it.

That’s the problem with cops: force. They force their way. Reason? Argument? Persuasion? NOPE! Who needs that when you have FORCE?!

Don’t like it that an unarmed black man is selling single cigarettes? Don’t try to talk to him about it! Choke him out and kill him! That’s what they did!
What if I don’t like people who beat dead horses on message boards? If it’s good enough for a cop then surely it’s good enough for me...
Isn't this fun, NS? LL is gonna be PISSED when it finds out I'm playing on the cops' softball team in the spring.

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:42 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

So I'm gathering you don't like donuts then?

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic