I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Curious Crew on 23.4

Discussion pertaining to Lansing, Jackson, Owosso, and all areas from Alma to Hillsdale
KevakaTheGr8

Curious Crew on 23.4

Post by KevakaTheGr8 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:14 pm

WKAR published a new flyer for the PBS KIDS channel, and I realized something different than the last one I got. It says Curious Crew (a NETA show produced by WKAR) airs at 4pm instead of Daniel Tiger. 23.4 is on a national feed, so I doubt PBS would be adding it to the lineup (even though Peep and the Big Wide World, an APT show airs on the channel), and because the only other time Daniel Tiger airs is at midnight. However, Curious Crew has a disclaimer saying, "Schedule may change in June 2018." Also, every EPG I see (including the one on wkar.org) mentions Daniel Tiger. WKAR could be replacing 23.4 with a local PBS Kids channel, but I highly doubt it for two reasons. First of all, the rest of the schedule is the same, and WKAR even programs its kids block off the PBS national feed, so they probably wouldn't locally program a kids channel. The only local portions on the block is Biz Kid$ at 9:30am on Saturdays and Curious Crew at 5:30pm on Mondays and Saturdays and at 10:30am on weekends. WKAR's website or the July StayTuned doesn't mention it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic