Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Do malcontents add ANYTHING to this forum?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Matt

Do malcontents add ANYTHING to this forum?

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:54 pm

The question is straightforward: does an individual that was fired at a bottom feeder market deserve a forum to shit on people AND PUBLICLY NAME THEM on this forum?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

sinklair

Re: Do malcontents add ANYTHING to this forum?

Post by sinklair » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:02 pm

Matt, you have every right to be on the Buzzboard… as long as you add to the discussion of TV and radio issues. It is also your right to be — as you call it “a malcontent”. It’s not how I’d choose to live my life, but it is your right to be as miserable as you’d like to be. Don’t let ANYONE take away your joy. Stay strong, my friend.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:07 pm

sinklair wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:02 pm
Matt, you have every right to be on the Buzzboard… as long as you add to the discussion of TV and radio issues. It is also your right to be — as you call it “a malcontent”. It’s not how I’d choose to live my life, but it is your right to be as miserable as you’d like to be. Don’t let ANYONE take away your joy. Stay strong, my friend.
Stink, you are the malcontent. You publicly shit on your former bosses.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:23 pm

Someone needs a hug…

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:04 am

Sinclair has a very biased history, and I have no love for them.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:38 am

I wanna say this much--

When I lost my radio job, I was very bitter. VERY bitter. However, while I lost it on my own doing, I used to come on here and trash them, too. Sure, they were making stupid moves, but I was just being a harsh little shit. Younger, more ego, drug problems, but it doesn't make it okay. I eventually reached out to those people and apologized and made amends for my behavior.

That being said, Matt, I don't understand why you have made this your cause. I mean, 80% of many message boards are people that just cause you to roll your eyes and say "gimme a fuckin' break". That's one reason why I stay away from PolPot. I say let him bitch. Doesn't take money from our paychecks, we still have jobs, screw it. It's a gorgeous day, Michigan football kicks off this week, and it Sinklair wants to have a go, oh well.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

franko75

Post by franko75 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:34 pm

As an outsider, its overly obvious this Sinklair person still works at the station.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:50 pm

Franko, that’s an interesting theory.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:16 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:38 am
I wanna say this much--

When I lost my radio job, I was very bitter. VERY bitter. However, while I lost it on my own doing, I used to come on here and trash them, too. Sure, they were making stupid moves, but I was just being a harsh little shit. Younger, more ego, drug problems, but it doesn't make it okay. I eventually reached out to those people and apologized and made amends for my behavior.

That being said, Matt, I don't understand why you have made this your cause. I mean, 80% of many message boards are people that just cause you to roll your eyes and say "gimme a fuckin' break". That's one reason why I stay away from PolPot. I say let him bitch. Doesn't take money from our paychecks, we still have jobs, screw it. It's a gorgeous day, Michigan football kicks off this week, and it Sinklair wants to have a go, oh well.
You're right. It's admirable that you made amends with people that you once bad-mouthed.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:13 am

Matt, I’m still waiting for you to make amends to me.

(Holding my breath…)

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:42 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:13 am
Matt, I’m still waiting for you to make amends to me.

(Holding my breath…)
In this case, YOU should be making amends with all of your former colleagues you shit on publicly.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:18 am

How about I do that after you make amends to me for — as you call it — shitting on me publicly,

(Still holding my breath…)

franko75

Post by franko75 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:08 pm

Why doesn't this Sinklair person just quit her job if she hates is so much. Honestly, get over it

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:36 pm

Franko: keep up. I did quit, got out of the business. Now I’m able to comment freely as a member of the public who would like 25-66, 12 and 5 to all do better and act in the public interest.

Thanks for your concern, but I’m not going to “get over it.” These companies should do more to support their employees/my former colleagues. They threaten employees to not speak up or speak out. So, since I now longer work for the corporate Death Star, I’m going to call them out when they can and should do better.

franko75

Post by franko75 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:18 pm

If you don't work there you really shouldn't care. It must be a sad world you live in to have to keep caring about something that does not impact your life or concern you in any way.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic