Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Florida Police Crack the Case

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Florida Police Crack the Case

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Florida man caught hiding heroin, crack in his buttocks, deputies say

FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. — A Florida man was arrested after deputies reportedly found him hiding drugs in a very personal place.

According to the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office, a deputy pulled Derick McKay over for speeding July 11.

When he started talking to McKay, he noticed that he seemed nervous and that there was a smell of marijuana. McKay claimed he didn’t have anything illegal in his custody, but deputies investigated further.

After he was brought to jail for driving on a suspended license, McKay confessed to hiding narcotics in his buttocks, deputies said.

He then proceeded to remove more than a dozen small baggies from his behind, including a small baggie of crack, eight small baggies of heroin, two small baggies of Molly, a small baggie of marijuana, 12 Lortab pills and 12 Oxycodone pills.

McKay is now facing multiple charges and is currently being held without bond.

The sheriff’s office said he has a criminal history dating back to 2008.
https://wreg.com/2019/07/13/florida-man ... uties-say/

Flagler County is 382 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Florida Police Crack the Case

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 pm

As he was overheard telling his friends earlier, " I got a buttload of crack."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:11 pm

He was ratted out by a stool pigeon.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:06 am

When he was asked why he had such a large quantity of narcotics up his ass, he told them he got a little behind in his deliveries.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:45 pm

He cooperated with the police. His Pastor had always told him to turn the other cheek.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic