Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pizza Night Turns Ugly

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Pizza Night Turns Ugly

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:58 pm

Yet another pizza crime. The numbers of these crimes are mushrooming, topping even last year's numbers.
Florida woman arrested after threatening woman with knife over a pizza slice

A St. Augustine woman was accused of aggravated assault Tuesday after threatening another woman with a knife when she refused to give her a slice of pizza, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.

The Florida woman, 22, became angry after another woman said “no” when she asked for a slice of her pizza, according to an offense report. The Florida woman then said, “I’m going to cut you,” while holding a steak knife in her hand, according to witness statements. The woman who was threatened by her told the Sheriff’s Office that she then tried to attack her with the knife and that she feared for her life.

A man in the house was able to wrestle the knife away from the Florida woman, but she grabbed another one, according to the report. She told investigators she does not remember much during her fit of anger, the report states.

She was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and held on $1,500 bond.
https://www.news-journalonline.com/news ... za-slice/1

St. Augustine is 330 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: Pizza Night Turns Ugly

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:40 pm

A slice for a slice

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Cheesy,......just cheesy.......

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:37 am

After taking her into custody, the cops peppered her with questions about the incident.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic