Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ketamine for Depression

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Ed Joseph

Re: Ketamine for Depression

Post by Ed Joseph » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Oh, and ask for pain pills in Genesee county, and you are immediately branded as "drug seeking". It's been this way here for at least a decade, probably longer. Even the pharmacies here are like that. Hand them a script for some oxycodone and they look at you in horror like you've just handed them a note saying "I have a gun, put the money in a bag"!

I confirm all my information through a high, white whore's souse!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Ed Joseph wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:40 pm
It isn't. But so many docs are nothing but pill-pushers and don't even understand what they are doing. Then, you have Big Pharma ads all over TV, small wonder. "You should ask your doc to put you on that, hon" type shit. Meds should NOT be advertised on TV, IMO.

Also, I started taking 5000IU of D3 a day about a month ago. I have to say, I really do feel a bit better and less, "blaaaah" than I did.
+1

Consider adding Magnesium too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Ed Joseph wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm
Oh, and ask for pain pills in Genesee county, and you are immediately branded as "drug seeking". It's been this way here for at least a decade, probably longer. Even the pharmacies here are like that. Hand them a script for some oxycodone and they look at you in horror like you've just handed them a note saying "I have a gun, put the money in a bag"!
Hence, the heroin epidemic....

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic