Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Missed it be that much

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Missed it be that much

Post by zzand » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:44 pm

WASHINGTON, Jan 18 (Reuters) - U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office issued a statement late on Friday taking issue with a report in Buzzfeed that President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen said Trump told him to lie to Congress.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller office, said in the statement. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)

It would seem the Special Counsel has just zinged Buzzfeed, CNN and a bunch of others...

Deleted User 14896

Re: Missed it be that much

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Buzzfeed is an internet site with about as much credibility as Alex Jones or Rush Limburger. I was a little surprised when the talking heads at 6:30 were taking it seriously.
If it's true it's fake news, for as much as Mueller has been tight lipped so far, Lester should of known better.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic