Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Guess none of you will be flying anymore

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

Re: Guess none of you will be flying anymore

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 am

I heard that in the car yesterday and was like wtf LOL

Music is my life.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Bah! I won't fly anyway, ever since they booted me off NW because I had a couple of chickens. Scared the birds, feathers and eggs everywhere. You'd think the pilot would have said something while we were in the bar before the flight. Just RUDE!

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:57 pm

I love how the guy is giving media interviews. I probably would have no desire to show my face or reveal my name if I were in his situation!

His wife told a different news outlet that she polled folks in the terminal about their B.O. after being kicked off. :rollin

I assumed their 19 month old had a smelly diaper, but an article I just read suggested the husband is the culprit.

I think we have a nominee to become part of the Howard Stern show wack pack -- Mr. Adler!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:21 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:57 pm
I assumed their 19 month old had a smelly diaper, but an article I just read suggested the husband is the culprit.
What was interesting to me about this story is this dude's teeth while they were talking to them.
It kind of jumped out to me like his teeth don't see a toothbrush that often. Definitely an odd color to them.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 am

Jason Colthorp of WDIV interviewed the man at Detroit Metro. He did a live shot from Metro when presenting the story.

It drove me insane that Devin and Kim failed to ask Jason the obvious question!!!

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:47 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 am
It drove me insane that Devin and Kim failed to ask Jason the obvious question!!!
:rollin
They probably asked later

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic