Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michelle Obama Book Tour

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14803

Re: Michelle Obama Book Tour

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 am
If Obama's old lady ran for pres she'd kick Trump's behind. I voted for DJT but have grown tired of his antics but would do it again in a NY minute if it were 2016 knowing what I know, that's how bad I can't stand Hillary
So you would vote for The Donald if the Dems had a weak candidate chances are ,in order for Dems to win they will need someone strong at this point the Dems Have no one strong enough and we know Obama’s old lady would never run.Now Oprah might run she would fit the Dems profile ,hell she loves to give away things for free her campaign slogan vote for me and you win a NEW 🚙 CAR.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:11 am

Yes, Winfrey would win against Trump. But she’s too worried about losing control of her private life (past and present) to run. She likes her reputation right where it is. She likes near total praise and adulation. Presidential candidates don’t have that luxury. Nor do presidents.

Anyway, Trump won’t be running. The next president will be - briefly - Mike Pence. Because Trump’s mental illness makes him his worst enemy - and that constant foe is now in the process of taking him down. Which was inevitable.

Another ticket possibility is Independent US Senator Angus King along with popular young whippersnapper Beto O’Roruck. He needs more experience and seasoning. Being Vice President would help him.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:02 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:11 am
Yes, Winfrey would win against Trump. But she’s too worried about losing control of her private life (past and present) to run. She likes her reputation right where it is. She likes near total praise and adulation. Presidential candidates don’t have that luxury. Nor do presidents.

Anyway, Trump won’t be running. The next president will be - briefly - Mike Pence. Because Trump’s mental illness makes him his worst enemy - and that constant foe is now in the process of taking him down. Which was inevitable.

Another ticket possibility is Independent US Senator Angus King along with popular young whippersnapper Beto O’Roruck. He needs more experience and seasoning. Being Vice President would help him.
What the hell is in your bong today? You better make sure it’s not a caustic chemical we may have to call EMS.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm

You certainly are threatened. Why? If you don’t like considering and conversing about politics - go to a different forum. There’s probably one for bong suckers, baby.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Meanwhile - don’t you feel sorry for Barron Trump? Poor kid has plenty of what money can buy but one of the most dysfunctional families. And on top of all that he resides in a worldwide spotlight he did not choose. I’m very happy that Chelsea Clinton defends him and his right to childhood freedom at every opportunity. She knows what he’s likely going through. The Obama sisters, Bush twins, Amy Carter, Reagan kids, and all who grew up with a president for a dad should defend him, too. It’s got to be tough.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:07 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm
You certainly are threatened. Why? If you don’t like considering and conversing about politics - go to a different forum. There’s probably one for bong suckers, baby.
Bong suckers 😝 they said bong suckers.Thats hilarious.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic