All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/18 at 10:00p ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Cops and lies. Nothing new

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101

Cops and lies. Nothing new

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:03 pm

So, Flint police are in full CYA mode regarding this protest.

First, the chief says he had no idea the protest was going to happen, despite numerous news reports days before advertising it:

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Flint ... 11721.html

Lies
1. He said he didn’t know about it.
2. He said if he had known about it, police could have been prepared for it.

Then, caught in those lies, he says that police were staged at the McDonalds for the protest.

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index. ... s_pro.html

Wait, what?

So you say you didn’t know about it, then you say you had cops staged at the McDonalds because you knew about it?

Wow. Now you know why college degrees aren’t required to be a cop.

Then, he changes his story to, “Derp, what I meant to say was that we didn’t know they were going in the road.”

Go ahead and continue to support ignorant cops. I and the rest of the adults will be over here.

lovinlife101

Re: Cops and lies. Nothing new

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:40 pm

The chief should hang a big sign at headquarters saying:

SUE US! WE DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING!

So the chief blames the victims for getting run over by a car?!

Is that the “media consultant” line Deputy Bill told them to say?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Oh, but it doesn’t end there!

The police chief chided the victims, WHO WERE JUST RUN OVER BY A TRUCK, by saying they didn’t have a permit.

http://clickondetroit.com/news/pickup-t ... y-in-flint

Oh, King Police Chief! I didn’t realize we needed your permission to express our Constitutionally-protected rights!!!

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Yeah, that whole thing was a massive cluster f**k. The police, the Paid Protesters being bused in, Clowns Weaver and Whitmer don't have enough common sense to tell these people get the hell off the streets. The idiot protesters that are so ignorant not to know, you don't march in the street when its dark, with dark clothing...........Like DUH.

That whole mess just makes your Head Hurt.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:22 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm
Yeah, that whole thing was a massive cluster f**k. The police, the Paid Protesters being bused in, Clowns Weaver and Whitmer don't have enough common sense to tell these people get the hell off the streets. The idiot protesters that are so ignorant not to know, you don't march in the street when its dark, with dark clothing...........Like DUH.

That whole mess just makes your Head Hurt.
Yep. They bussed protesters in from Detroit. Kind of like having non-employees protest WNEM years ago during contract talks.

autolab

Post by autolab » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:09 pm

HL101: your idiotic ramblings once again veer off topic. The fact that former coworkers at TV 5 picketed management has NOTHING to do with yesterday's accident in Flint or the police response.

That WNEM management refused to negotiate fairly on wages and work conditions years ago has been hashed out in previous posts. Go back and review those since you like living in the past. The rest of us haven't missed you in the halls of TV5... you overpaid windbag.

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:22 am

MORE BS from the jerk, put that garbage in your other idiotic Being pro-police topic thread!

This has nothing to do with media and you know it!

How to block the useless crap LL101 always puts out. LL101 who as we know doesn't add anything to the forums and often times isn't on topic and many times will derail any legitimate topics made by others. Why Metalhead doesn't move him to the douchebag repository is beyond me, and nearly all participants on here!

Easier-
Click on his name in a post and it gets you to- http://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/memberlis ... ile&u=9159
and click add Foe
and click Yes

Now what happens is you'll see that posts are made, but you won't see them, if you still desire to see a post it shows,
'lovinlife101, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post'
Last edited by Ronaldski on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 am

Oh, it wasn’t just former coworkers (who have nothing to do with current contract talks), it was boyfriends of employees and any vertebrate who could hold a sign and scream, but thanks for asking.

Oh, and when someone privately negotiates their own salary that you don’t like, it’s “overpaid.” But let me guess, if you were to get a similar deal it would be “fair.” Got it, Skippy.

Why not complain to the union that you’re paying about the wages and benefits you think you deserve?

You don’t see management screaming outside and negotiating in public and the media. Would be nice to see both sides respect the bargaining process.

autolab

Post by autolab » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 pm

The workplace conditions, morale and wages got better after your overpriced ego left the TV5 studios. We're much happier and the weather forecasts are more accurate. Now the only place I have to put up with idiotic ramblings is on the Buzzboard.

Now if HL101 could only follow directions and put your anti-police rhetoric in the Political Potpourri section as requested by the moderator. Since you are unable to respond rationally, I once again urge Metalhead to kick the HL101 troll off this board.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:17 am

autolab wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 pm
The workplace conditions, morale and wages got better after your overpriced ego left the TV5 studios. We're much happier and the weather forecasts are more accurate. Now the only place I have to put up with idiotic ramblings is on the Buzzboard.

Now if HL101 could only follow directions and put your anti-police rhetoric in the Political Potpourri section as requested by the moderator. Since you are unable to respond rationally, I once again urge Metalhead to kick the HL101 troll off this board.
Your calls to silence me shows how much hatred you have. To try to deny someone a voice is the most vile thing someone can do. Through the #MeToo movement and other efforts, so many people who have had no voice now have one. You’re going the wrong direction. We need more voices, not fewer.

You have difficulty keeping a story straight. In another post you said the person you think I am (who I’m not) was “shown the door.” Then, in this post, you said this person “left.”

Which is it? In one post you said fired, the next post you said “left.” Someone being “shown the door” and someone willfully leaving are different things. Which is it?

Oh, and “wages got better”? I’d love to ask everyone there. Most would disagree with you. Hmmm. Just because one person left, all of sudden managers got more gracious? Union negotiators got better? Nope!

kager

Re: Nothing new

Post by kager » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am

There we go...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:05 am

He joined this board on July 8, 2011
Well lets see there have been SO MANY come and go, a sample of what I found. some have moved on to other stations and states, but could still hold a grudge? ...he could be:

Nick Lulli, granted he didn't do weather, but he always was talking how great he was
Torregrossa? I don't think so, but he spent some time there
Greg Favaro
Darrin bradley
Bryan Bachman
Dan Giroux
Chris Easlick
Doug Moates

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Ronaldski wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:05 am
He joined this board on July 8, 2011
Well lets see there have been SO MANY come and go, a sample of what I found. some have moved on to other stations and states, but could still hold a grudge? ...he could be:

Nick Lulli, granted he didn't do weather, but he always was talking how great he was
Torregrossa? I don't think so, but he spent some time there
Greg Favaro
Darrin bradley
Bryan Bachman
Dan Giroux
Chris Easlick
Doug Moates
Speculate all you want, but you’re wrong.

Herm

Post by Herm » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:09 am

Lovinlife is most definitely NOT Mark Torregrossa.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 am

Herm wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:09 am
Correct.

kager

Post by kager » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Herm wrote:
Nor necessarily male.
Last edited by kager on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

autolab

Post by autolab » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:05 am

kager wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:33 pm
Herm wrote:
Nor necessarily male.
Nor necessarily human.

Or he could be all of the above.

kager

Post by kager » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:31 am

Cue tired english lesson in 3... 2... 1...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic