Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Harris retiring

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 pm

DAC wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:08 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm
O M G.....87 Posts and this topic is still alive. Should have been dead 60 posts ago.
When someone has been in the game for several decades and never accomplished anything, there’s a lot to critique.
For you, obviously. I haven't seen may other "critiques" (which you would probably describe as bullying if directed at you) posted on here.
Seeing nobody has been able to name one thing he has accomplished, I’d say you all believe the horse is alive and well.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:10 am

Musicrewired wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Here’s hoping that those odds are, in fact, favoring you.

I have a feeling this thread could go stumbling on as long as Bill’s career otherwise.
Threads like this really never end. They may go part-time, take on a few special projects, kiss some police fanny, say that a boat was their favorite news story, break down emotionally talking about a building, use inappropriate language in front of their grandkids during appreciation night, fill-in anchor in order to keep younger talent down, but they never truly call it quits completely even though everyone around them wants them to.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:51 pm

DAC wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:10 am
Musicrewired wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Here’s hoping that those odds are, in fact, favoring you.

I have a feeling this thread could go stumbling on as long as Bill’s career otherwise.
Threads like this really never end. They may go part-time, take on a few special projects, kiss some police fanny, say that a boat was their favorite news story, break down emotionally talking about a building, use inappropriate language in front of their grandkids during appreciation night, fill-in anchor in order to keep younger talent down, but they never truly call it quits completely even though everyone around them wants them to.
Sam Merrill was around a long time. Had it not been for his untimely passing, would you be accusing him of keeping the younger talent down? All the younger talent that has taken over since Sam died has been a total washout.
Sam was a spokesperson for the city of Flint. I don’t trust anyone who is or was a paid spokesperson. They are paid to do the organization’s bidding and spin everything into a positive light. That’s why I don’t trust George Stephanopoulos or Dawn Jones. George did the Clinton’s bidding and contributed to the Clinton Foundation. He’s far from objective. Like Bill Harris being paid by law enforcement agencies and then does only positive stories on them. I’m sure Dawn knows where all the bodies are in Flint but is sworn to secrecy.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Oh, and here’s a crazy idea, instead of putting all your eggs in Hotrod Harris’ basket, why not try to build up talent to replace him?

Instead of simply, “Bill ain’t here no mo,” why not have fanfare and promos with the new main anchor and a passing of the baton?

I know, that’s too much to ask.

We had to settle for Dave Blonde saying Deputy Bill shook his hand on the set with a tear in his eye. The position wasn’t Bill’s to give. He doesn’t own the station although he may act like he does.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:38 am

DAC wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:30 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm
Oh, and here’s a crazy idea, instead of putting all your eggs in Hotrod Harris’ basket, why not try to build up talent to replace him?

Instead of simply, “Bill ain’t here no mo,” why not have fanfare and promos with the new main anchor and a passing of the baton?

I know, that’s too much to ask.

We had to settle for Dave Blonde saying Deputy Bill shook his hand on the set with a tear in his eye. The position wasn’t Bill’s to give. He doesn’t own the station although he may act like he does.
Would it be too much to ask for you to move on? You are making an ass of yourself.
It’s not too much for you to ask anything. It’s your right. And you can call me anything you want. Again, it’s your right.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:08 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm
“Once again... ‘it's your right,’ but I'll attack you later on and try to shut you up like I'm Kim Jung Un. I will destroy your reputation for going against the regime... or what I believe is the regime, make you look stupid (knowing I look stupid doing this, as in my DB repoz nomination), I will disrespect you and your thoughts and values, I will always hide who I am, so I can stalk you and make your life a nightmare on Buzzboard. I will mock you, so I look like the victim. I'll also have nothing positive to say, while not having anything pertinent to add to the topic, to antagonize you into disagreement and a fight. I will also not take orders or suggestions from you. I only matter, not you.” —Tea Bag Teddy
Maybe you need thicker fur. You definitely need thicker skin. Disagreement, skepticism, debate, these are not “attacks.”

When your teacher corrected you after you said “2+2=5,” they were not attacking you. They were correcting you. Besides, it was an advanced math course and you had no business being there.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:52 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:43 pm
[quote=lovinlife101 post_id=579330 time=<a href="tel:1564099716">1564099716</a> user_id=9159]
[quote=TeddyBear post_id=579313 time=<a href="tel:1564082945">1564082945</a> user_id=15062]
“Once again... ‘it's your right,’ but I'll attack you later on and try to shut you up like I'm Kim Jung Un. I will destroy your reputation for going against the regime... or what I believe is the regime, make you look stupid (knowing I look stupid doing this, as in my DB repoz nomination), I will disrespect you and your thoughts and values, I will always hide who I am, so I can stalk you and make your life a nightmare on Buzzboard. I will mock you, so I look like the victim. I'll also have nothing positive to say, while not having anything pertinent to add to the topic, to antagonize you into disagreement and a fight. I will also not take orders or suggestions from you. I only matter, not you.” —Tea Bag Teddy
Maybe you need thicker fur. You definitely need thicker skin. Disagreement, skepticism, debate, these are not “attacks.”

When your teacher corrected you after you said “2+2=5,” they were not attacking you. They were correcting you. Besides, it was an advanced math course and you had no business being there.
[/quote]

Thank you for proving my point Kim Jung Un. And when you quote, quote exact, not what you think is said. Proving another of my points above. Sad, sad, sad. That's what makes you the bully of the buzzboard.. and a douche.

Besides, how do you even know I am talking about you? Your name was never mentioned and you weren't even quoted. That's the victim coming out of you.
[/quote]

:rollin :rollin :rollin

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:03 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:31 pm
Typical sociopath (ASPD). Does nothing wrong. Blames others. Bye bye lovinloser101! Dont forget your 600mg Lithium Carbonate twice daily.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

See, I can make smileys roll too!

Now get back on topic, for the TRILLIONTH time!
You’re blinded by your own ignorance and double-speak.

“Get back on topic!”

“Stop posting!”

Which is it?

I’m thankful I’m the only intelligent, consistent person on here and not like every Tom’s Dick is Harry.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Ronaldski wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:10 pm
We all need to send MWmetalhead a message https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php? ... ompose&u=2
Do it now! Fill his inbox!

We all have suffered enough with his postings when hes off his meds and even on them rotfl, derailing on purpose any legit threads for so many years with the douchebag LL101

Explain why he could care less this forum is just tabloid news, doesnt do anything to our troll, im guessing he knows the jerk personally?

This is 3+ years old now. https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 98#p530898

More recent https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 38&t=46565
Why are you trying to silence me? Why not seek to understand me? I would never try to silence anyone.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:12 am

Me: “Bill Harris is retiring.”

Ronaldski: “STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE! STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS!!!”

Me: “Okay. He also ineffective.”

T-Bag Teddy: “WON’T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!!!”

Autoliar: “SILENCE THEM!!! THEY MUST BE SILENCED!!!”

DAC: “I’M TELLING!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 am

Wait, so if there’s no T-Bag Teddy, does that mean there’s no other handles that all of you call me that’s not my name? SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!

Second, I’ve received more death threats on this board than anyone else. Just say the word and I’ll start quoting them!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:14 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:38 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 am
Wait, so if there’s no T-Bag Teddy, does that mean there’s no other handles that all of you call me that’s not my name? SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!

Second, I’ve received more death threats on this board than anyone else. Just say the word and I’ll start quoting them!
Go for it....and THEIR quotes WITH LINKS will show us. THE QUOTES MUST BE VERIFIABLE, AND PROVABLE, WITHOUT US LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. PICTURES, VIDEO AND AUDIO DO NOT COUNT, AS THEY ALL CAN EASILY BE ALTERED. THEY ALSO MUST BE FROM THIS BUZZBOARD AND NOT FROM ANY OTHER SITE, SOCIAL MEDIA, TEXTS (SMS), PERSONAL EMAIL OR OTHER BOARD, since you are discussing death threats here. JUST YOUR TYPING NAMES AND WORDS HERE DOES NOT VERIFY YOUR CLAIM OF DEATH THREATS.

The way you act on here, surprised nobody carried them out yet! And none were from "T-Bag Teddy" or TeddyBear, which you claim "T-Bag Teddy" did. Looks like another delusion, which cannot be proven... just to derail the topic. Sad!

PS: If the threats were real, you'd have done something about it... like going to the police or your local county court. Since you bash those all the time, it looks like this is another point for me to bring up your delusions, which are not proven true... to derail topics.

Game over...Skippy! Checkmate!
Just search “death threat” in the search bar. You’ll find ‘em.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:31 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:26 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 am
Second, I’ve received more death threats on this board than anyone else. Just say the word and I’ll start quoting them!...

....Just search “death threat” in the search bar. You’ll find ‘em.
My searching is not you quoting! Once again, delusional.
Glad you found the space bar, now try opening your eyes.
Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:14 pm
Fuck off and die. I wish you no good, you vicious, ignorant pig

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Ah, here’s another.
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:07 pm
Having a conversation with yourself

Delusional Troll alert 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🔫

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:40 pm

And another...
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 am
Data isn’t a friend to hyperbole used by trolls.

With the nonsense it posts, sometimes it’s good to see a train wreck to make you consider yourself lucky that you weren’t on that train. That wasn’t a death threat. It was a figure of speech.

Most of the time though, the troll is BORING.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic