Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democrats Digging Dirt On Boogity Boogity

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Democrats Digging Dirt On Boogity Boogity

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed May 29, 2019 3:22 pm

No, I just wanted to make a post other than the usual "Democrat bad, right winger never do no bad Democrat always worse".

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 30, 2019 3:39 am

Uh, well you certainly came up with something beyond the usual. Almost down right hidden from view. All the indigestion stuff kinda obscured your meaning, it seems.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:38 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:22 pm
Well? Any dirt dug up, yet?

Meanwhile I see Mayor Pete isn’t afraid to call em like he sees em re Trump the racist, Trump the draft dodger, and Fox the opinion hosts hate mongers.

Certainly rising in the polls quickly.

Look out, Trumper Tantrum. The big Trump baby balloon could fly overhead any moment.
Yes... Isn't it great? It smells like victory, or maybe napalm.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic