Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

JIM PRICE STINKS!!!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
EnbyCee

Re: JIM PRICE STINKS!!!

Post by EnbyCee » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:20 am

Faymos wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:
Do you people ever listen to other baseball broadcasts??? Show me a solo guy or a team who's better than our radio guys.
That's an easy question - the Reds, Blue Jays and Brewers all have superior radio booths.

Dan & Jim are not bad (in my eyes), but many of the earlier criticisms are legitimate.

I actually prefer Mario on the radio to Dan.
Mario's not awful, but he's an amateur compared to Dan. If you can't hear that, and if you prefer the guy who yell-talks every single sentence like the cheeseball morning show guys that The Simpsons and Family Guy satirize, then, okay, whatever.

But I agree that Bob Uecker, Jerry Howarth, and the Brennemans are great.
I prefer Tom Hamilton of the Indians as well, although he's a bit of a homer and a yeller. Totally agree on Uecker, he's getting strangely overlooked in his final years. Granted, the Brewers have been horrible for most of the past quarter century.

At least the Tigers don't have the White Sox radio guys.....or Kirk Gibson calling every game on TV.

Fuck Canada.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic