Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Weekend TV is Horrid

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
Deleted User 4520

Weekend TV is Horrid

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:51 pm

I will say it again, weekend TV is horrible. All these damn channels and not a damn thing on during the weekends unless you are a sports enthusiast. Line-ups of sports, paid programming (infomercials like Gotham Steel or Genie Bra), westerns, crap docs on The Weather Channel, etc.... Seriously, online streaming is the way to go and a lot cheaper than cable TV. I think streaming is close as a la carte as your gonna get.

Nelson

Re: Weekend TV is Horrid

Post by Nelson » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm

Yeah, I rarely find anything worth watching on the weekend. Its a shame, too. Weekends are really the only time I have available to watch TV. Too busy during the week. Only thing worth watching on the weekends is Red Green Show reruns on WCMU on Saturday nights!

organman95

Re: Weekend TV is Horrid

Post by organman95 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:20 am

I dropped cable TV seven years ago, got both Netflix and Hulu. Basically the same, with more options, and a LOT cheaper

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic