Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why Maxine Would Be Disappointed If Jussie Orchestrated Attack

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Why Maxine Would Be Disappointed If Jussie Orchestrated Attack

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:21 am

It's clear and simple. Maxine Waters would be disappointed that Jussie Smollett arranged his own attack.

If it wasn't an attack by MAGA Hat Wearing White People, it isn't evidence that White people want to hang Black people, and that Trump supporters are all racist White people who want to hang them. The attack, if it was White Trump supporters, gives Maxine an excuse to HATE WHITE PEOPLE and HATE TRUMP SUPPORTERS. She does and will hate them anyway, but this gives her an excuse.

The Truth is, 99+% of White People and Trump Supporters don't spend their time HATING PEOPLE. They just want to live their lives. They are too busy with work, home life, children, grandchildren, etc. to hate. Obviously, politicians are so free in their limited responsibilities that THEY HAVE TIME TO HATE.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... disappoin/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 12047

Re: Why Maxine Would Be Disappointed If Jussie Orchestrated Attack

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:41 am

Nice move, quoting the Washington Times, a fine unbiased news source, who quoted Variety in quoting Maxine Waters. In reading the actual story, I believe she was trying to say she would be disappointed in Jussie himself.

https://variety.com/2019/politics/news/ ... 203145347/

This whole affair is a real shame, and I hate the fact that it has given trolls like you ammo to fire at everyone you don’t like.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:14 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:41 am
Nice move, quoting the Washington Times, a fine unbiased news source, who quoted Variety in quoting Maxine Waters. In reading the actual story, I believe she was trying to say she would be disappointed in Jussie himself.

https://variety.com/2019/politics/news/ ... 203145347/

This whole affair is a real shame, and I hate the fact that it has given trolls like you ammo to fire at everyone you don’t like.
Even if a convicted liar tells the truth, it is still the truth. Even Bill Clinton tells the truth sometimes when he speaks in a convoluted way. Maybe in his mind, when he said he did not have "sexual relations" with "that woman", Monica Lewinsky, he was referring to some odd definition of sexual relations, and actually referring to another woman he did not have sexual relations with, when he addressed Monica Lewinsky. I am very suspicious when Bill Clinton says he had not done something once, since he probably means he did it numerous times, which isn't once.

Maxine Waters deserves whatever she gets charged with.

Can you truthfully say that she didn't say what she did say?
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:27 am

The modern era Washington Times is a laughing stock. The articles & op-ed pieces found on their web site often look like they were written by someone who earned a C+ in high school English. Not sure who acquired the IP after the original Washington Times folded, but it's a pathetic attempt at a conservative news & information site these days. There are much better ones out there.

FWIW, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what Maxine Waters said.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:56 am

there is absolutely nothing wrong with what Maxine Waters said.
As they say, everyone has an opinion. And everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Based on numerous statements she has made, I can only conclude that Maxine Waters is an unrepentant Racist. That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

On Kwame Kilpatrick, Coleman Young, etc., you can only conclude one of two things, or both. They are pandering to their base when they said outrageous things, or they are Racist. I've talked to a number of Detroit City residents, who happen to be Black, and they say there are many Black people, African Americans if you prefer, who are afraid to say what they really feel because of the backlash they would get if they did say it. Some of them sound downright Republican/Trumpster in their thinking. Since there would be no point in pandering to me, I can only conclude that they really feel this way. Too bad they can't express it, and move in a direction that could change things.

Speaking of High School English, in the 11th Grade, I had an African American English teacher. He loved me, in a personal and spiritual, not sexual, way, in anticipation of your snide thoughts and comments. He was also an Award Winning Broadcaster. He expected African American students to perform as well as White students, or at least what they were capable of performing. He was dismayed that Blacks were getting their Education watered down, and less was expected of them. To him, this was a subtle form of Racism. For this, he was sometimes called an "Uncle Tom". We would have spent hours talking about Broadcasting if he had stayed longer. We talked about Broadcasting every day before class.

BTW, I got an A in his English Class. If he could have given me an A+, he would have.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:57 am

Mr/Ms TC That Won't Shut Up wrote:Based on numerous statements she has made, I can only conclude that Maxine Waters is an unrepentant Racist. That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
Here I've fixed this.
Based on numerous statements he has made, I can only conclude that the President is an unrepentant Racist. That's my opinion, as well as the majority of intelligent people in America and we're entitled to it.
BTW, I love your "I've got black friends" defense. Very cool. Do you also have Mexican and Jewish friends as well?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:53 am

My Black neighbors moved out after the Police stopped and questioned the Mister about vandalizing a mailbox. In fact, it was one of the guests at the wild alcohol, drug, and sex fueled interracial party next door. He was so POed at the PO PO that he moved out of the sub. It wasn't even his party. Someone spotted a Black person and called the Police. The PO PO thought it was the Mister. I get it.

All my Jewish neighbors, except one, who thinks he's better than me, have moved. I was always in their classes because we all had high IQs. They were always pretty easy to get along with. One was somewhat offended that I didn't share his Matzo crackers. One woudn't date me because I wasn't either Rich enough or Jewish. Rereading her Yearbook post, I think she had reconsidered, but she took off for MSU and it wasn't convenient. I had a Mexican neighbor named Jimenez who didn't like me because I didn't pronounce her last name correctly, but she was in La Raza.

Conflated but accurate. Edited to protect the innocent.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:40 am

Nothing like a conflated post edited to protect the innocent.
By an obvious supremicist.

By the way, Shuts Up - who ended up moving in? Persons to your liking? Anyone with a higher IQ than you? Anyone worse (to your way of observing and judging) than the offensive black “Mister” who moved out?

You, Mr. or Ms., are a supremicist. And if you’re white - well?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:28 pm

The Mister had a 10 YO Son, who was going around ringing doorbells and running. Then he started ringing doorbells, and when people opened their doors, would purport to be selling Girl Scout Cookies. When asked whether he was a Girl Scout, he said he had been kicked out of the Boy Scouts because he was not masculine enough, so he joined the Girl Scouts. The Mister was not too happy about his Son's obviously fabricated story. Or maybe he was upset that he hadn't been invited to the orgy because he was too old (Age Discrimination). But they moved soon after, probably from embarrassment. Or the incessant banging on the outside walls of their houses, and the screams of ecstasy, the obvious and probably the drug. The out of control teens moved out and got married. The house was sold to a nice Christian family whose Daughter goes to Cornerstone University, and has no wild parties. Calm has been restored to the neighborhood.

No, I got along fine with the Russian mail order bride and her hubby, and the quiet Asians next door, and had no problem with the Black family until the door bell and Cookie sale incidents. My neighborhood looks like America, does yours screen glare?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic