Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer vs. Fox2

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
ZenithCKLW

Re: Whitmer vs. Fox2

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 am

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 am
ZenithCKLW,these broads wear those skimpy outfits so we lads will ogle them,then b*tch about our swinishness. That's why I've NEVER trusted feminists.In fact,as a black man,I'd choose the KKK over most of those fugly shrews .At least I know a Klansman's bent towards me,while feminists blab about ther love of ALL women,but ignore and even deprecate women of colour,and hate black men worse than white men because of their innate racism,as the late Black Power advocate Kwame Toure ,the former Stokely Carmichael ,observed in the 60's and 70's.
I don't even know how to respond to that blabbering. I'm mostly disturbed by your first sentence giving yourself permission to behave the way you do. You've lost all credibility.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:32 am

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:21 am
I haven't seen sweater puppies like that since the old Shea....what was her name? threads. I assume those are gone?
I like that! Sweater Puppies, You’re Pure Genius we got to hit the bars one day.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:58 am

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 am
ZenithCKLW,these broads wear those skimpy outfits so we lads will ogle them,then b*tch about our swinishness. That's why I've NEVER trusted feminists.In fact,as a black man,I'd choose the KKK over most of those fugly shrews .At least I know a Klansman's bent towards me,while feminists blab about ther love of ALL women,but ignore and even deprecate women of colour,and hate black men worse than white men because of their innate racism,as the late Black Power advocate Kwame Toure ,the former Stokely Carmichael ,observed in the 60's and 70's.
I don't even know how to respond to that blabbering. I'm mostly disturbed by your first sentence giving yourself permission to behave the way you do. You've lost all credibility.
This is Rod Serling, (Rod’s Voice) What we have is a man lost somewhere in another dimension, There is no time or space this is the place we call (cue in “Twilight Zone” music) “The Cowboy Zone”(Fade music).

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 pm

LOL! You frequently make me laugh, Oldies 84.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:12 pm

That’s Cool Brother, I’m glad to make people laugh, Good Day!

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:58 am
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 am
This is Rod Serling, (Rod’s Voice) What we have is a man lost somewhere in another dimension, There is no time or space this is the place we call (cue in “Twilight Zone” music) “The Cowboy Zone”(Fade music).
:rollin LOL- completely lost

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:29 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:18 am
NS8401 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:08 am
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:58 am
It disappoints me when fellow men do the hubba hubba drool routine like this toward women, and then defend it by pretending its importance. "How could you not notice? She should expect that by wearing a dress like that. She's a public figure. If she had some substance to her speech, she wouldn't receive this reaction." No wonder women think we're pigs.

I'm sure my comment will be met with criticism, considering this is a board full of men who probably think the #metoo movement is completely baseless. Ironic.
Ok then if you don’t like the “hey she’s hot” which is really a compliment if used innocuously then I’ll just lie and say my dick fell off when I saw her. That way I don’t look like I simply liked the way she looked and want to compliment her on it...

In reality women wear these sorts of outfits to be noticed and that’s exactly what happens... the same reason a man dresses as suave and debonair as possible... we are visual creatures and that’s just the way it is...
You're right, the comments above and the comments online about a woman's body and her boobs and her dress are completely respectful. No problems there. We're sexual beings, so lets just hang up that respect thing. Cuz ya know, it's intended as a compliment. Why can't these women lighten up?
So I’m to never comment that I think a woman is attractive? Never look at her “assests”... thank god we’re in Saudi Arabia...

Basically if the girl finds you attractive it’s a compliment and if she doesn’t then you’re a pig... that seems to be the going rate for women and comments about how someone else thinks they look sexually...

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 pm

No. My intent isn't to be unreasonable here. We understand nature and how we interact between the sexes. But it's the difference between nasty, disrespectful, dirty comments and a simple "oh, she's an attractive woman, good for her." I disagree with a toxic masculine culture, where a woman is kept down for her body, or a man needs to prop himself up by keeping a woman down. It starts with a belief of disrespectful rhetoric. It's that "locker room talk" that a certain president is dismayed for having mentioned. It's the difference between being reasonable and rude.

Maybe I overdid it with my disgust at the conversation in this case; I just get disappointed by a group of men whistling together at a woman who walks by.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:52 pm

You did not overdo it, you are spot on.
The horny perverted guys like cowboy of course will be against you though.

What did you expect

Music is my life.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 pm

Ever since 1997 (the year WJBK became a Fox O&O), the station has ran tabloid style newscasts. This is the same station that airs crap like TMZ, Dish Nation, and Page Six TV. This is no surprise, here.

JGP1954

Post by JGP1954 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:46 pm

First time I actually watched a State of the State address. Accent on dress.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:48 pm

Ughhhhh

Music is my life.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 pm

I didnt vote for her and hope to be out of this bitter cold state in a year or 2. But ill give her credit. Not bad looking for a politician. Im not a fan of the even more far left Elissa Slotkin, but damned if she isnt cute. I almost wanted to vote for her just to catch a period glimpse of her.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 am

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 am
Your Governor has big boobs!!!!! (My Premier,The [Dis]Honourable Douglas Ford,is a fugly slob like his late brother,Robert the Bruce Ford,Toronto Mayor from 2010-2014 .)
Doug Ford ROCKS. I'd trade those saggy man-boobs for Gretchen's anytime.

Don't forget to tell the gang how Ford won in a landslide vs an opponent who was offering free dental and childcare. There are wonderful things happening. Image

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 am

Doug’s the man, If I lived In Canada he would have my vote, Could he be The Trump of Canada?, Chime In please.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic