Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kamala Harris, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, & Weed

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Kamala Harris, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, & Weed

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music

What a total LIAR!! Needs to drop out of the race!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... made-music

Deleted User 8570

Re: Kamala Harris, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, & Weed

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm

TheForce wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:24 pm
Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music

What a total LIAR!! Needs to drop out of the race!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... made-music
Especially after all those innocent people were killed because of what she did or didn't do with weed... wait... who cares?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:31 pm

My gut tells me that Harris has a lot of skeletons in her closet.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:25 am

So far we have a undocumented American Indian and a time traveling pot smoker with their hat in the ring.

Might have to spring for the large tub of popcorn to watch this.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:25 am
So far we have a undocumented American Indian and a time traveling pot smoker with their hat in the ring.

Harris is a hypocrite too. She smoked weed in college and supports legalizing it now, but in between those two time periods, she prosecuted people for smoking it and opposed legalizing it.

I personally know someone EXACTLY like Kamala Harris, and I'm telling you that as President she would be nothing but trouble. People like her are dangerous with power.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 am
Bryce wrote:

Harris is a hypocrite too. She smoked weed in college and supports legalizing it now, but in between those two time periods, she prosecuted people for smoking it and opposed legalizing it.

I personally know someone EXACTLY like Kamala Harris, and I'm telling you that as President she would be nothing but trouble. People like her are dangerous with power.
I don’t really think either has a shot... they strike me as flame out type candidates...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 pm
bmw wrote:
Bryce wrote:

I don’t really think either has a shot... they strike me as flame out type candidates...
If I remember correctly, you thought the same way about T Rump.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 pm
bmw wrote:
Bryce wrote:

If I remember correctly, you thought the same way about T Rump.
His flame out is ongoing... he’s unlikely to win the three states he MUST have to win: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania which he won by a combined 173,000 votes...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic