Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Waffle House Employee Takes His Licks

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Waffle House Employee Takes His Licks

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:52 pm

Pensacola is 66 miles from Niceville

Florida woman arrested after dancing naked in Waffle House parking lot, licking employee

PENSACOLA, Fla. — A Florida woman has been arrested after allegedly dancing naked in a waffle house parking lot and licking a stranger on the face.

Freedom Ryder Zobrist, 38, was arrested Monday on lewd and indecent exposure of sexual organs charges, as well as disorderly conduct, battery and assault, according to WEAR-TV.

A Waffle House employee reportedly asked Zobrist, who the employee claims was trespassing, to leave the establishment because of her behavior.

The employee allegedly called police after Zobrist continued to cause problems. She eventually ran from the restaurant, leaving all her belongings behind, the news outlet reports.

Zobrist later returned to Waffle House and verbally abused the employee. WEAR-TV states that she also threatened to get a gun, shoot that employee in the face and then shoot all the employees and customers in the restaurant.

She then allegedly walked into the parking lot, pulled down her pants, exposing her private area, and started dancing around.

With her pants still down, Zobrist walked back up to the employee, attempted to grab his genitals and then leaned forward and licked both sides of his face, reports WEAR-TV.

A witness told the news outlet that Zobrist also blocked the employee’s vehicle inside the parking lot and danced naked in front of his car.

Zobrist was arrested and charged. She is scheduled to appear in court in February.
https://fox8.com/2019/01/25/florida-wom ... -employee/

Hot or Not

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

stopnswop2

Re: Waffle House Employee Takes His Licks

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:14 pm

She looks like a crackhead

Music is my life.

Turkeytop

Re: Waffle House Employee Takes His Licks

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:50 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:14 pm
She looks like a crackhead
We only see her face. They didn't show the rest of the picture.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic