Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Amash to jump into U.S. Senate race?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Amash to jump into U.S. Senate race?

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:45 am

If he runs, he almost certainly will receive my vote:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 268199007/

I am unhappy with Meijer's contrived change of heart as to the fitness of Trump for the Presidency.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

teetoppz28

Re: Amash to jump into U.S. Senate race?

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:45 am
If he runs, he almost certainly will receive my vote:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 268199007/

I am unhappy with Meijer's contrived change of heart as to the fitness of Trump for the Presidency.
I could be convinced to vote for him... We need younger people with fresh ideas in congress.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:25 pm

Outside of SW Michigan, he won't get the votes... I'm in favor of him diluting the already dysfunctional Republican parties here in Michigan.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:09 am

I will give Justin Amash a chance if I don't like who wins the GOP nom, I'm leaning for Mike Rogers for US Senator in the primary. Sandy Pensler not going to vote for him he has sure change his tune on Trump from 2018 as he was begging for his support and didn't get it. I just didn't like Sandy in 2018 for some reason just rubs me the wrong way, plus the Trump supporters aren't going to vote for him because he isn't kissing his rings and will now be dub RHINO for being disloyal to Trump.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Mike

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:25 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:25 pm
Outside of SW Michigan, he won't get the votes...
I don't see how he gets the votes, even in SW Michigan.

Deleted User 16173

Post by Deleted User 16173 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:29 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:25 pm
Outside of SW Michigan, he won't get the votes... I'm in favor of him diluting the already dysfunctional Republican parties here in Michigan.
💯 Agree.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:38 pm

I think Amash will struggle with the rural areas. I could see SW Michigan suburbs and larger cities helping him. I could also see Oakland County suburban folks helping. But I think in areas like the Thumb, central Michigan, and northern Michigan will quell any chance of him getting the nomination.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic