Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nessel's office officially ends Flint water prosecutions without any criminal convictions

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Graham Wellington

Nessel's office officially ends Flint water prosecutions without any criminal convictions

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:28 pm

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 393692007/

Alternate headline: Nessel's office officially fucks up another case without any criminal convictions

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Nessel's office officially ends Flint water prosecutions without any criminal convictions

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:29 pm

I like your headline. 100% accurate.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Re: Nessel's office officially ends Flint water prosecutions without any criminal convictions

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:40 pm

She should have dropped the cases when she assumed office. What a waste the whole ordeal was...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:46 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:40 pm
She should have dropped the cases when she assumed office. What a waste the whole ordeal was...
Should've kept the charges that Bill got from the Flint Water Crisis but Dana wanted to change the chairs on the boat deck and botched it as I knew she would. No justice for Flint which is sad.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:20 am

MasterB wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:46 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:40 pm
Should've kept the charges that Bill got from the Flint Water Crisis but Dana wanted to change the chairs on the boat deck and botched it as I knew she would. No justice for Flint which is sad.
Dana strikes again. She could have continued Schuette's work and reached plea deals but instead, 60 million (and counting) was completely blown.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:27 am

Kym Worthy - whose inept office routinely lets rapists walk free - also shares blame in this.

Flint residents, understandably, are pissed at Nessel, et al.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 397342007/
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic