Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

DeVos PAC hires professional scumbags

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: DeVos PAC hires professional scumbags

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 8:30 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:36 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm
I apologized on here, in the last week, without prompting. Just to make sure there was no misunderstandings.

We'll see on others, I guess.
You're a self-righteous hypocritical prick. You consistently defend our disgrace of president who doesn't apologize for anything and continuously lies, backtracks, and lies again. On this site alone you support the biggest troll who contributes zero outside of slandering minorities.
That's quite an allegation. No wonder no answers your PM's.

I couldn't bring myself to even vote for Trump. I'm extremely consistent, even if you don't like it.

Prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt that I always support Trump.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 06, 2020 8:41 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:30 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:36 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm
I apologized on here, in the last week, without prompting. Just to make sure there was no misunderstandings.

We'll see on others, I guess.
You're a self-righteous hypocritical prick. You consistently defend our disgrace of president who doesn't apologize for anything and continuously lies, backtracks, and lies again. On this site alone you support the biggest troll who contributes zero outside of slandering minorities.
That's quite an allegation. No wonder no answers your PM's.

I couldn't bring myself to even vote for Trump. I'm extremely consistent, even if you don't like it.

Prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt that I always support Trump.
Interesting comment about "no answers to my PM's"...especially since they weren't to you.

You have defended Trump and his policies numerous times on this site. Are you actually denying this?
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 8:52 pm

There is no logic to what you're saying.

Did you forget you started this thread about PM's:
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 16&t=50197

Prove that I always support him.
(I'll spare you the trouble...I have consistently criticized the 6' policy and the early no-mask policy.)
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 9:22 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:31 pm
Matt, you're wasting your time. I've called him out for numerous factual inaccuracies and he never retracts, ever.

btw - good takedown here. TC SHOULD be walking away with his tail behind his legs on this one.
Notice no REAL acknowledgment Matt/BMW of the mistake, TCT switched to Trump, then just turned to attacking me personally.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 07, 2020 10:15 am

It is the only tactic they know. Get busted, and immediately pivot to Trump. Quite pathetic actually.

Also, look back at TC's first response to Matt when Matt questioned his source. He said"Prove this wrong, there's plenty of information written about him." Matt did just that. So TC, your challenge was ACCEPTED and you lost. Period. That's why it is impossible to debate with people like you - you never, EVER acknowledge when you're wrong.

Also:
You defend Trump. When you acknowledge any of the lies and corruption this sleeze in chief has done, and lives that were senselessly lost due to his ignorance and callousness I will discuss petty issues.
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? YOU are the one who started this thread. YOU are the one who plastered somebody's face on a public form and accused that person of being a scumbag Hitler supporting white supremacist. YOU are the one who challenged us to prove you wrong. And when you ARE proven wrong, suddenly this is a "petty issue" that you won't talk about?

:rollin :rollin :rollin You're a real piece of work!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 07, 2020 10:20 am

And TC - I've concluded that it is a losing battle trying to debate a quarter-whit such as you on the topic of re-opening the country and not really worth my time. The issue is much more complex than what you seem to think it is.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 07, 2020 10:54 am

Ouch.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Classic Tow the Democrat Line no matter what Playbook. That's one thing I give the liberals credit for they stick together no matter what, never acknowledge any wrongdoing....haha

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm
Classic Tow the Democrat Line no matter what Playbook. That's one thing I give the liberals credit for they stick together no matter what, never acknowledge any wrongdoing....haha
Apparently not being part of any organized political party didn’t get through to you?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu May 07, 2020 9:54 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm
Apparently not being part of any organized political party didn’t get through to you?
Nope. My Father's disgust for both political parties has finally got thru to me.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Bumping this misinformation to the top, hoping for a mea culpa.

Man, for someone that bitches about Trump a lot, Mr. TC Talks has a LOT in common with him!
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Matt, you support these white supremacists. You have consistently defended their protests, they behavior and their beliefs.

I'm not backing down on my attacks on these dirtbags who put law enforcement at risk to promote hate. I guess you can't let it go, it really must have struct a cord.

Care to publicly denounce these hate groups and their protests?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 08, 2020 7:02 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:56 pm
Matt, you support these white supremacists. You have consistently defended their protests, they behavior and their beliefs.

I'm not backing down on my attacks on these dirtbags who put law enforcement at risk to promote hate. I guess you can't let it go, it really must have struct a cord.
No, you were wrong in misidentifying someone. I haven't defended the photographed protesters and understand why they are upset. I don't recall you ever blasting Trump protesters.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 08, 2020 7:06 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:02 pm
No, you were wrong in misidentifying someone. I haven't defended the photographed protesters and understand why they are upset. I don't recall you ever blasting Trump protesters.
I raked him over the coals for this and he didn't even acknowledge me. :(

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 08, 2020 7:08 pm

Again Matt, you refuse to denounce racism. Audiophile hasn't either.

That's what I am concerned with.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic