Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

From my Facebook feed today...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: From my Facebook feed today...

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:56 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:33 am
Oh stop.

I provided you a link to an editorial wherein the author discussed multiple shady dealings by the Obama administration.

First you said it would take time to form a rebuttal. Then, after dodging the issue for a week, you said that you work sixteen hours a day and couldn't find the time... even though you made one hundred and forty posts on other subjects in that same week. Then you simply moved the goalpost altogether and claimed that you don't like the article and therefore won't respond to it.

Just stop RT... you are embarrassing yourself and insulting me.
Can you find even one ARTICLE that supports any of it?

An editorial is evidence of nothing.

I can make 140 posts that take 40 seconds each to write while I have a couple minutes. I was all ready to discuss it with you and figured I had time yesterday but then I saw it was an editorial and I’m not gonna play “well this guy thinks x so it must be true” games with you. If you can find a respected publication that isn’t editorializing saying similar things I will discuss that. I will not discuss editorials. Period.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:40 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:56 am
UP906 wrote:
Oh stop.

I provided you a link to an editorial wherein the author discussed multiple shady dealings by the Obama administration.

First you said it would take time to form a rebuttal. Then, after dodging the issue for a week, you said that you work sixteen hours a day and couldn't find the time... even though you made one hundred and forty posts on other subjects in that same week. Then you simply moved the goalpost altogether and claimed that you don't like the article and therefore won't respond to it.

I can make 140 posts that take 40 seconds each to write while I have a couple minutes. I was all ready to discuss it with you and figured I had time yesterday but then I saw it was an editorial and I’m not gonna play “well this guy thinks x so it must be true” games with you. If you can find a respected publication that isn’t editorializing saying similar things I will discuss that. I will not discuss editorials. Period.
“I can make 140 posts that take 40 seconds each” times that by 16 hour a day :rollin .

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:47 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:40 am
Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:
Oh stop.

“I can make 140 posts that take 40 seconds each” times that by 16 hour a day :rollin .
How are all those old accounts doing?

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:47 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:
Oh stop.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. You must be confused by one of your other 140 posts, remember you’re going at a speed of 40 seconds each. :lol

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:47 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:
Oh stop.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. You must be confused by one of your other 140 posts, remember you’re going at a speed of 40 seconds each. :lol
Faster than a speeding bullet... more intelligent than the 6 trolls who have suddenly popped up at once...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:49 pm

A legend in your own mind.

I thought you had potential, looks like I'll have to start at square one with you.

The first thing we need is for you to understand what intellectual honesty is and how to exhibit it.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:56 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:49 pm
A legend in your own mind.

I thought you had potential, looks like I'll have to start at square one with you.

The first thing we need is for you to understand what intellectual honesty is and how to exhibit it.
I’m being intellectually honest. I’m being actually honest. If you want editorials to be part of this it’s a term I will not agree to. I linked to 2 or 3 ARTICLES. I opened the field to liberal, center and conservative sources and can’t get anything but that editorial from you.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 pm

I'm not going to do your research for you, but since the Ed I posted is obviously over your head I will just tell you to research Vistria Group... and when you are done with them move on to Rosemont Capital.

Tip of the iceberg.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:04 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 pm
I'm not going to do your research for you, but since the Ed I posted is obviously over your head I will just tell you to research Vistria Group... and when you are done with them move on to Rosemont Capital.

Tip of the iceberg.
That’s because there is no there there. You lose.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Look it up.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:24 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:12 pm
Look it up.
That’s not part of the agreement.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:30 pm

You seriously won't look up those two entities and the swampy shit that they've done?

Those are the start of my list. Now try and debate their merits.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:42 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:30 pm
You seriously won't look up those two entities and the swampy shit that they've done?

Those are the start of my list. Now try and debate their merits.
Vistria Group took 3 pages to find anything negative and it was only barely:
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/ ... ver-224917

Best I could find for Rosemont paints a pretty weak picture:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1WI2HK

My Chao stuff was stronger.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:51 pm

Chao was definitely shady, there is no question of that. However, if you can't see anything "barely negative" about Vistria and Rosemont then either you aren't comprehending what you are reading or you are refusing to understand the reality of the individual situations.

Can we talk Uranium One or Hunter Biden?

Can we talk about Fast and Furious?

The list is as long as the day is.
Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:48 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:17 am
Something to think about AIDS has been around for 40 years and many have died from it, but yet no vaccine. Covid on the other hand has been around for less than a year and the medical community is working hard to get a vaccine. Gets you to think doesn’t it. Will there really be a vaccine for covid and if there is will you take it? Not me.
Fucknut, COVID can be acquired by being 4 feet from someone coughing. HIV requires you to either fuck someone or use a needle/have a blad transfusion. H******ge difference.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic