All new acct registrations in the queue as of 8/11 at 9:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Explore different style sheets!

This is the place to learn about recent changes to the Buzzboard, including new features available to customize your personal experience when perusing the message board forums. You are encouraged to share your feedback!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Explore different style sheets!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 am

Not fond of the new color scheme or thread layout?

I might have some good news for you! There are three alternate styles from which to choose (and I hope to add more in the future) !

Here's how to explore these other styles:
-#1: make sure you are logged in
-#2: access your User Control Panel by clicking your name near the upper right portion of the screen (choose "User Control Panel" on the menu that will appear)
-#3: once inside your User Control Panel, choose "Board Preferences"
-#4: next, make sure "Edit Global Settings" is selected. This is where you can choose your preferred style sheet. You can also use this screen to personalize your time zone settings.

If you don't like the new template you select, you can follow this same process to revert to the default style, which is called "prosilver."

R.I.P. Vinnie Paul Abbott (March 11, 1964 – June 22, 2018)

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Explore different style sheets! (Some will show user info on left side)

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Due to the software mishap that occurred between 4/6 and 4/8, I've had to disable the alternate style sheets for the time being. The default style sheet, known as "prosilver," is the only option available at the moment.

I will make a new announcement once the alternate stylesheets once again become available. Thank you for your patience!

Plate Cap

Re: Explore different style sheets!

Post by Plate Cap » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:21 am

Thanks, Mark.....there was definitely at least one 'bug' in there.

The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:34 pm

I've got some good news; Orange_BBEs is back! :)

Not sure if every formatical detail is the same as before, but it should look pretty similar to what you were using last time.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:22 pm

I've now installed a wide selection of alternate style sheets.

Some may have minor glitches (for example - logo display quirks), but for the most part, all functionality should be present. On a number of the style sheets, forum descriptions appear as pop-up balloons as opposed to permanent text found immediately below the forum name; this is by design.

A few of the style sheets are available in different color combinations! Try as many as you like! :hat

Please post any functionality issues here. I will be working on the logo display issues from time to time this week into early next week.

Instructions for changing your style sheet are still the same as before; please refer to the OP of this thread for complete details. Thanks!

TheForce

Post by TheForce » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 am

I changed the style sheet, looks good. However, instead of the forum title at the top, it just says PHPBB.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Which one are you using? I can fix that this weekend.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic