Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. Please visit the newly created "Buzzboard v3.0 features" forum to view announcements as to recently installed new features, as well as to report any issues or share your opinions regarding recent site changes. All accepted new account registrations through 5-23-2017 at 5:15p ET have been activated.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

New feature - Topic Preview (just point & hold)

This is the place to learn about recent changes to the Buzzboard, including new features available to customize your personal experience when perusing the message board forums. You are encouraged to share your feedback!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

New feature - Topic Preview (just point & hold)

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:19 pm

I really, really like this new feature!

Now, whenever you point with your mouse to a particular thread within a forum's thread listing, after a second or two, a call-out balloon will appear containing the following:
-Name of thread creator (w/ avatar included)
-First 150 characters of their post.
102.9 The Hog in Milwaukee KICKS ASS!!! Love the 90's weekends. (The playlist during the work week is damn good, too!)

BFSEsq

Re: New feature - Topic Preview (just point & hold)

Post by BFSEsq » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 am

This is probably my favorite new feature. Some very cool stuff. Thanks for updating the software!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: New feature - Topic Preview (just point & hold)

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:46 pm

You are most welcome! I am happy that you enjoy some of the new features. I hope to add more in the coming weeks.
102.9 The Hog in Milwaukee KICKS ASS!!! Love the 90's weekends. (The playlist during the work week is damn good, too!)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic