Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Could the radio DJ be gone someday?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Could the radio DJ be gone someday?

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:34 pm

No radio djs?

Who’s going to ask “random callers” (who are actually members of the radio sales team) which fast food restaurant makes the best burger?

Who’s going to “flip the (fake) switch” that turns on 24/7 Christmas music in March?

What will define Jay Towers’ existence? Will Mojo have to actually get up from a chair and exercise?

lovinlife101

Re: Could the radio DJ be gone someday?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:14 am

FET-500 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:03 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:34 pm
No radio djs?

Who’s going to ask “random callers” (who are actually members of the radio sales team) which fast food restaurant makes the best burger?

Who’s going to “flip the (fake) switch” that turns on 24/7 Christmas music in March?

What will define Jay Towers’ existence? Will Mojo have to actually get up from a chair and exercise?
Mojo is really fat...

Meanwhile, to restate the question "Could the radio DJ be gone someday?"

It is my expressed hope, my dream...
I remember seeing Mojo in person. One person said, “Wow, what happened to Mojo?” Then someone else said, “I think he ate Mojo.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic