Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Don’t like it? Go buy an antenna!”

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Bdl

Re: “Don’t like it? Go buy an antenna!”

Post by Bdl » Fri May 31, 2019 3:55 pm

It's AT&T.

And you taught English.

Bdl

Post by Bdl » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:48 am

Edit and run. You could have added a post edit to fix your improper grammar.

autolab

Post by autolab » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:49 am

HL101: you call out others for making spelling and grammatical errors. Why blame others when they point out your many faults?

And once again, you fail to stay on topic for a lame post you created. To remind you: it's about the retrans negotiations that resulted in AT&T and DirecTV pulling WEYI off their service. Fact is WEYI and other local stations get less compensation from cable and satellite companies than other stations. If AT&T and DirecTV doesn't want to pay for local stations, they'll continue to see folks like me to cut the cord and use live streaming services. No blackouts there and a big savings.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:02 pm
autolab wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:49 am
HL101: you call out others for making spelling and grammatical errors. Why blame others when they point out your many faults?

And once again, you fail to stay on topic for a lame post you created. To remind you: it's about the retrans negotiations that resulted in AT&T and DirecTV pulling WEYI off their service. Fact is WEYI and other local stations get less compensation from cable and satellite companies than other stations. If AT&T and DirecTV doesn't want to pay for local stations, they'll continue to see folks like me to cut the cord and use live streaming services. No blackouts there and a big savings.
Who’s running?
Hopefully not you, because I'd never vote for you, unless it was for douche bag of he decade. Hands down, you win. As for that antenna, you know where you can shove it.

DAC

Post by DAC » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:55 pm
DAC wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:02 pm
autolab wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:49 am

Who’s running?
Hopefully not you, because I'd never vote for you, unless it was for douche bag of he decade. Hands down, you win. As for that antenna, you know where you can shove it.
Threatening with physical violence? You’d fit in well at the police academy!
I'm not getting anywhere near you, hopefully. I said YOU can shove it. You'd fit in right at the nut house.

autolab

Post by autolab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:52 pm

HL101: post #1788 that is off topic.

Let me help: the topic for this post is AT&T taking WEYI off its line up.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 am

Honestly I feel there isn't much value in paying for TV weather it be cable or a dish. You only watch a small handful of those channels anyways. All you really need are the locals. Then low cost streaming services would cover the rest. It would still be cheaper.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:33 am

DAC wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 am
As for that antenna, you know where you can shove it.
Yes, in the same place that he is running from. That burning butthole from that HIV he caught last night. I guess growlr was good for him! I'm sure the leather chaps, harness and Gloria Gaynor soundtrack must've helped set the mood. It must have been sweet bliss- a 400 lb bear making love to a 500 lb chub (LL101). The song that they were making love to was "I Never Knew" by Gloria Gaynor. Complete ecstasy! Then the bed broke... but they still went on, lying naked on the floor.

Yes, he is clearly criticizing and bashing others. What a negative Nelly!

Oh, I bet he will post something here to bash me again. I don't share the same opinion as him, so he can't respect that. He doesn't even know the difference between Swahili and French. Maybe him not being so bright is why he can't respect.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:19 am

Yep, like all three threads I had posted in, he did the same exact thing. He simply could not respect me having a different opinion. He also went on the attack. It's okay for him to attack, but it's not okay to defend myself or to attack him.

But then again, some of you have pm'ed me, saying what an asshat he is. So I am preaching to the chior.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:24 am

Good. He's now a foe and is blocked from me seeing him. I'm sick of his selfishness. Like I said, he is not lgbtq. He just claims to be gay, so he can play the victim and get attention. If I wanted any more of that, I'll just go on a date with a gay guy.

Ed Joseph

Post by Ed Joseph » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:26 pm

I just did the same. 1942 posts, and probably 5 with any actual merit.

I just put up a UHF antenna, but aimed at WDCQ since Direct doesn't carry their Create subchannel. They are *so* gone when our contract expires. I will NOT go back to Comcrap, either, so I will have to hope there is some other way to get internet by then, or I guess we go offline completely. That probably would be a good thing, actually. The itendernet sure isn't what it used to be, by a long shot, and it just takes too much time out of life. I'm not getting any younger and I'm pretty sick of having to sift through 95% useless, idiotic marketing for the few crumbs of actual relevant info. For the few things I *really* need to access online, like radar and such, my TartPhone would do just fine.

I confirm all my information through a high, white whore's souse!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 pm

I remember when Roku actually carried TV stations. However, there were companies that were trying to come up to broadcast through the internet competing with AT&T U-verse. I think it was Aereo. Too bad a judge essentially shut them down.

Bdl

Post by Bdl » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:27 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:18 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:24 am
Good. He's now a foe and is blocked from me seeing him. I'm sick of his selfishness. Like I said, he is not lgbtq. He just claims to be gay, so he can play the victim and get attention. If I wanted any more of that, I'll just go on a date with a gay guy.
Nobody believes you. Besides, it’s tough to hear you when you’re gagging on an 90 year old’s beef stick or Baby Ruth bar.
Who's the bully now? Hypocrite.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Let me guess, he still whining. Poor victim. Interesting how this topic went way off. Funny how it went from NBC 25 not being on satellite to being about hating other people's opinions and experiences. What a piece of work. Negative Nancy did it again.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:30 am

"5) NEW: Users who consistently post off-topic banter in existing threads that have nothing to do with the conversation at hand will be banned."

Good. Maybe MW will do something with 101 thinking this is "political potpourri" and attacking folks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic