Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Weather Boys

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Ohio_Quebecois

Re: Weather Boys

Post by Ohio_Quebecois » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:08 am

I saw a bit this morning that they did that had them diving at Oakland U. It was the strangest, cringiest thing I’ve ever seen on the news. I can’t believe someone actually said yes to airing that trash.

deadend

Post by deadend » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:25 pm

Why do they think anyone wants to see this? It’s cringy and flat out embarrassing to all of them and the viewers.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:51 pm

deadend wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:25 pm
Why do they think anyone wants to see this? It’s cringy and flat out embarrassing to all of them and the viewers.
There used to be a director.
I remember his name was Al. Those who were in front of the camera would kibitz back and forth with him. Sometimes he would be in the shot standing off to the side. One time he brought in a great collection of sports memorabilia. Some here may know who I speak of.

Something has happened to Fox2 Mornings since Al retired. I truly think it's fair to say that's when things started turning odd there. More and more, the topics they talked about became less interesting to me. Skits like the Weather Boys became more prevalent. A good chunk of last night's Let-R-Rip started getting shown in the morning to eat up time. That sort of thing.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:03 pm

Isn’t there still a director or producer saying “yes/no” to content before it airs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michiganviewer

Post by Michiganviewer » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:25 am

Just when you thought things could not get even weirder.

Longstreet wearing a kids helmet as he roller bladed up to the rolling bar on the Detroit Street.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic