Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Weather boys on Fox 2

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Ed Klee

Weather boys on Fox 2

Post by Ed Klee » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:24 pm

I watched it, after a few minutes I changed the channel, It was creepy in what little I watched. These guys haveaa bromance going on. I don't watch fox2 very often except for football. I guess they needed something to fill in an hour!

I am ordinary American!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Weather boys on Fox 2

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:17 pm

I have no idea to what program you are referring, but I did catch Rich Luterman singing on the air Sunday night during the 10PM news. That was mildly amusing.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:27 pm

If it's what I'm thinking of, the ""Weather Boys" had a couple of their past segments replayed on Christmas morning. I wasn't watching at the time, but I had the news DVRd and that's what was playing. They did one segment on the haunted house (Eloise), one on fighting in the armored suits and one with some kind of "buddy yoga". There might have been others, but that last one was pretty weird. I think the first two were fine.

They could call themselves "The Weathermen" but they might be confused with the band or a second coming of the Weather Underground.

Daenerys

Post by Daenerys » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:08 pm

I dunno, but Alan Longstreeet is no longer wearing a wedding ring and is sporting the 5 o'clock shadow look and his "family" photo for the Christmas segment didn't include his wife, only his daughters. Maybe him and Derek got something going on.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:41 pm

Looks like Jessica Dupnack has been filling in for Taryn Asher over the holidays.
IMHO shes doing pretty well and has always been kinda sneaky hot.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:20 am

dial-it-in wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:41 pm
Looks like Jessica Dupnack has been filling in for Taryn Asher over the holidays.
IMHO shes doing pretty well and has always been kinda sneaky hot.
I really like Robin Murdoch. She is so attractive to me.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

deadend

Post by deadend » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:21 am

Derek Kreepvra and Alan ShlongStreet definitely have something going on with one another. And honestly, I don’t care about their personal lives. What I don’t like is watching news and seeing someone’s relationship being the top story over the story I’m watching to see, which is what Kreepvra and ShlongStreet do.

I remember about 5-8 years ago or so the wife and I were walking the dogs in Heins park in Livonia and we saw Derek Kreepvra riding one of those Segway motorized scooter things. He rode it behind a tree and was hiding behind the tree peeping on some family that was playing.

Creepy. Or shall I say “Kreepvra”?

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:58 pm

I just need my weather predictions to be relatively close. After that I prefer to watch someone easy on the eyes. Put those together and I'm watching Ashley Barracy, Stephanie Mead or even Kim Adams.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic