Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Beatty Interview

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
nonewsgoodnews

Beatty Interview

Post by nonewsgoodnews » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:37 am

Wow. what a feature softball light interview. Pretty disappointing to say the least.
Does anyone know the background on how channel 4 got the interview? I had heard after ML Elrick's more truthful column on what Beatty really is all about, her team shopped around the interview to show the "other" side of her. If she really wanted second changes and stay out of limelight, why do the interview?
I am all for second changes and forgiveness. I also believe that she was played by Kwame when it came to their affair but she did a whole hell of a lot more than just slept with the married Mayor.
This interview was a waste of time watching and was nothing more than a tea party.
She should not be in charge of THAW.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Beatty Interview

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:37 am

Elrick deserves major praise for his outstanding report on Beatty.

I figured MacDonald's interview would be a major softball, so I didn't even bother watching.

Beatty should have a court order against her to garnish her paychecks since she apparently is failing to pay restitution. The city attorney could accomplish that very easily if there were any desire to do so.

I don't have much of a problem with Beatty working for THAW. I do have a MAJOR problem with her failure in recent years to pay any restitution.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

jsf

Post by jsf » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:56 pm

I read ML's piece and it was right on. shame on McDonald's interview she acted like she didn't want to step on Beatty"s toes. Beatty's failure to pay what she owes just shows if you know the right people you can get away with anything.

sizzlechest

Post by sizzlechest » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:17 pm

Elrick has been doing some recent reporting on Kwame also. So what happened? Kwame showed up at a local AM station, sat back, and ran the show for an hour. No hardball questions or anything. He just had them all in stitches with his wit and humor. My point is, I'm guessing that the reporters are told, "you ask the the wrong thing, and we're walking." And that station needs the ratings big time.

radiofann

Post by radiofann » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:27 am

Beatty has kind of a long face like Kamala Harris. Perhaps they are related?

Does she still have the full length fur coat that she was pulled over in, only to be found by the police to be having no clothes under the fur coat?

That might be worth something at auction, to raise funds to pay the restitution.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:25 pm

radiofann wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:27 am

Does she still have the full length fur coat that she was pulled over in, only to be found by the police to be having no clothes under the fur coat?

That might be worth something at auction, to raise funds to pay the restitution.
Who would wanna wear that? 😆
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:40 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:25 pm
radiofann wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:27 am

Who would wanna wear that? 😆
Disgusting, on so many levels. :smokin
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic