Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Time to kiss WSN goodbye?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
RKC123

Time to kiss WSN goodbye?

Post by RKC123 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:34 am

I don't even know if people still watch Woodward Sports anymore, since that Adam guy left.
But their viewership is practically abysmal, does anyone know how they're still functioning?

Plus, I heard everyone is packing up to start their own YouTube channels once the NFL season concludes- not that there are many of them that can actually make a living doing that.

Will "Wicked Awesome" Chad Johnson close up shop?

Round Six

Who?

Post by Round Six » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:01 pm

I've never watched it myself.
And apparently no one else does either, since it's been 24 hours since you posted and I'm the first reply.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

CJ

Re: Time to kiss WSN goodbye?

Post by CJ » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:18 am

I like Ermanni and Edwards.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:20 am

I was a regular viewer of the morning show with Adhem Beydoun, Jeff Iafrate, and the inimitable Fish. I was particularly impressed with the young Iafrate's knowledge and polish on camera; he along with Fish were the seemingly willing recipients of Beydoun's often juvenile locker room swipes and stood by as the latter would go off on f-bomb laced rants. Later came the lovely young Gabby to "man" the comfy chair. The thing is it was almost all Lions all the time with a smattering of Pistons and Red Wings, but absolutely no Tigers.

The other shows during the day held less interest, but Ermanni & Edwards often had informed guest interviews.

I rarely watch these days, for some reason. I'll have to check 'em out.
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

RKC123

Post by RKC123 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:25 pm

Checking in to say holy sh*t.... things have really hit the fan since I made this post...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:19 pm

I've spent absolute zero time with any of their content since day one.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Michiganviewer

Post by Michiganviewer » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:31 pm

I never bought into WSN. Seemed too much homerish and nonsense talk.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic