Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RIP Ron Cameron

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MasterB

Re: RIP Ron Cameron

Post by MasterB » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:44 pm

It has jumped shark LOL :lol.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:11 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:56 pm
Let's see if we can get this thread up to 1600 pages.
Coming up at noon we'll show you how one local message board is pushing the envelope in an effort to set a world record for thread length. But first it's time to get a final look at your forecast...
This channel's news sucks. All these teases and I never get the story. I would even rather watch channel 7 than this.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:34 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:11 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:56 pm
Let's see if we can get this thread up to 1600 pages.
Coming up at noon we'll show you how one local message board is pushing the envelope in an effort to set a world record for thread length. But first it's time to get a final look at your forecast...
This channel's news sucks. All these teases and I never get the story. I would even rather watch channel 7 than this.
Good Evening everybody I’m Bill Bonds, Diana has the night off. The question on the Detroit areas mind tonight and with it the state of Michigan and frankly the nation… Ron Cameron. What did this man do to deserve such infamy on an obscure message board in a corner of the internet? Was it murder? Espionage? Something more sinister? No. He simply was in the wrong place at the right time. At 1662 pages and counting the thread on him has transcended even the biggest of stages. Let’s go live to Channel 7’s Jim Harrington with this Action Camera update.

Harrington (live):
Bill we are live at a Demonstration of Ron Cameron Groupies… they are protesting his ever amounting to anything in the Detroit media market and they say they’ll galvanize their anger into action if they have to.

Harrington (report):
It was a tense afternoon outside the world headquarters of the Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard as protesters gathered with one thing on their mind: making sure Ron Cameron stays a “who?” in the minds of TV viewers and radio listeners. For this group this is serious business. As you can see behind me they’ve certainly prepared for this day with signs, bullhorns and other attention grabbing items at the ready. The fire department is even standing by with hoses and dogs in case things get out of hand. We spoke to one man who laid it all out for us:

Matt (anti-Cameron provocateur):
You have to understand that this is one of the most important things in my life. It’s worth a trip to the Big House if it means keeping Ron from getting a bigger better gig. The way that guy is we simply can’t afford to let that happen. Oh and go blue!

Harrington (live):
There you have it Bill. A lot of passionate people including some who aren’t sure which Big House they’ll end up at when this is all over but we’ll bring it to you as it happens. I’m Jim Harrington, Channel 7 Action News reporting.

Bill Bonds:
In other news today…. Can you believe that Bo did it? Fired Ernie… never have I seen such a disgrace. A commentary you don’t want to miss is next… stay with us everybody.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:15 am

The doors are getting concerned about the stupid thread.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Momo

Post by Momo » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:08 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:15 am
It’s called satire, my friend. Look it up.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:17 pm

Momo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:08 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:15 am
It’s called satire, my friend. Look it up.
I'm assuming I meant dorks, not doors. At any rate, of course I recognize the point of the thread is to point and laugh at a pathetic old man who should have retired two decades ago.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:11 am

The Ron Cameron people here should consider starting a server on discord. I think they would find the tools there to help clip media and store it for future laffs a lot easier to use than on ancient forum software.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:17 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:11 am
The Ron Cameron people here should consider starting a server on discord. I think they would find the tools there to help clip media and store it for future laffs a lot easier to use than on ancient forum software.
MW really should consider switching to a more modern platform at some point. This one won’t even directly upload images…

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:45 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:17 am
Neckbeard wrote:
MW really should consider switching to a more modern platform at some point. This one won’t even directly upload images…
I suggested xenforo in the past but he wasn't interested. Xenforo is great.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:10 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:45 am
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
I suggested xenforo in the past but he wasn't interested. Xenforo is great.
The other one I’m on says “Powered by Invision Community” at the bottom. I’ve seen a few similarly designed boards that seem to work well enough.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:44 am

Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
That's because I restrict image uploads.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:29 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:44 am
Rate This wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
That's because I restrict image uploads.
I wasn’t even aware this program could actually do an upload from your phone. That’s what I mean… most of the newer programs will allow you to attach an image from your phone the same way Facebook will. I was under the impression this will only allow images with a URL put in the box when you click the little photo icon.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:12 am

This thread is interesting. Maybe Ron (and his lawyer) would like to see it.

You can contact Ron at:

cameronsportstalk@yahoo.com

https://twitter.com/CameronSportsTk

In your communication, make sure you include the link to this thread:

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... afb335270e

Willie108

Post by Willie108 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:40 pm

Ron's lawyer team of Perry Mason, Barnaby Jones, and Matlock are all foaming at the mouth over the possibilities.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:28 pm

Oh, come on. It's a joke. Like Ron Cameron.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic