Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Al Allen Debut

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
nonewsgoodnews

Al Allen Debut

Post by nonewsgoodnews » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:17 am

It was nice to Al Allen back on Fox 2 for part of their anniversary coverage.
Remember when reporters just came in and did their job- cover the story and not make it about themselves all of the time.
It's insane how much it has changed.
Erica Francis is too much. It's always about her. She wears too much makeup and looks like she is going to the club every day after work. Amy seems like a sweetheart but needs to stop on the injections. Her face looks so fake now, it's sad.
Jessica Dupnack is annoying as hell. That Liz lady on weekends is a fraud. I heard from a friend in Lansing, she was actually fired within her 90 days there, bounced around to a few places outside the business then just ended up at Fox 2. Word inside at Fox 2 is she is useless, calls off all the time and is lazy.
Unfortunately, Fox 2 isn't alone. They all seem to be struggling with getting quality on air people.

Luke

Re: Al Allen Debut

Post by Luke » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:43 pm

So what I’m gathering here is Al Allen was good (which I agree with).
Erica, Amy, Jessica and Liz all suck.
I see a pattern here.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:12 pm

Dang, I pretty much disagree with all of that except the Al Allen part and the Amy Andrews part. Shes such a beautiful woman I wish shed just let herself age naturally.
Erica Francis and Jessica Dupnack, IMHO are both nice to look at and their work seems fine.
What little I see of Liz Lewan she seems capable...I dont dislike her. I'll take her over Lue all day every day.
I think youre being a bit harsh.

edj

Post by edj » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:58 pm

It was weird seeing Al Allen not covered in snow next to an overpass on the Lodge

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:42 am

I miss seeing Huel and Monica. They were a good pair. I wouldn't be surprised if Monica dumped that Dean loser and had some hot coffee with Huel.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:18 pm

Call offs and lazy……. That won’t keep a career moving for long.

Will see how the scenery changes since they’re now moving past 9/11 to the “new season/times” that usually happen this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic