Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

University of Nevada Los Angeles?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
edj

University of Nevada Los Angeles?

Post by edj » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:03 am

That’s what the WWJ anchor said about an hour ago regarding U of M’s next opponent. LV and LA may look similar, but only one is in Nevada!

Joe Hoskinson of KCBS is the weekend overnight traffic reporter. I rarely tune in at this time so didn’t know which voice they were piping in.

radiofann

Re: University of Nevada Los Angeles?

Post by radiofann » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:59 pm

edj wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:03 am
That’s what the WWJ anchor said about an hour ago regarding U of M’s next opponent. LV and LA may look similar, but only one is in Nevada!

Joe Hoskinson of KCBS is the weekend overnight traffic reporter. I rarely tune in at this time so didn’t know which voice they were piping in.
Why not UNLV-LA?

Isn’t most of the pac-10 headed to our big-10, Rutgers and Maryland and Nebraska all are already in the ( used to be Midwest) big 10?

radiofann

Re: University of Nevada Los Angeles?

Post by radiofann » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:24 am

radiofann wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:59 pm
edj wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:03 am

Why not UNLV-LA?

Isn’t most of the pac-10 headed to our big-10, Rutgers and Maryland and Nebraska all are already in the ( used to be Midwest) big 10?

For years I thought the university of Phoenix stadium, was really at some physical location of a real physical university of Phoenix.

It is now called State Farm stadium

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic