Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FSD will be BSD

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
SolidGoldDancers

Re: FSD will be BSD

Post by SolidGoldDancers » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:43 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:31 am
I say bring PASS back. $9.95 a month to watch all of our teams stink it up!
That is probably the quality level you’re going to see. Sinclair is already running the network with the same attention to pennies as Post-Newsweek did when Pass was at its mid-90’s zenith. Covid hasn’t helped, and I suspect coupled with a much lesser scale of a parent company, you’ll see the local office outsourced to a corporate spot where all the switching and post-game studio work happens.

I really don’t see Sinclair, nor many others, being too successful at regional sports networks. More people are pushing back on spiraling fees (even sports junkies), and team owners with multiple properties have been eyeing starting their own networks. This will be an interesting thing to watch over the coming years.

DAC

Re: FSD will be BSD

Post by DAC » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:07 pm

Can we shorten it down and just call it "BS?" The "Detroit" part can just be assumed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic