Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Changes probably coming soon at WPXD (ION).

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Changes probably coming soon at WPXD (ION).

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:40 am

thatonedude wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:05 am
I personally think we should have a 24-hour weather subchannel again. I remember when 4 and 7 had theirs... they came in pretty handy during severe weather. Someone higher up at either 2, 4, or 7 should think about starting one up again.

Hell, I still miss Weatherscan on Comcast...
I thought I was the only one. Even if it were some simulcast of Weather Nation....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:41 pm

I just saw a blog post about the Antenna TV spinoff I'll wait when Deadline, Hollywood Reporter, or B&C report on that.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

YpsiGuy

Post by YpsiGuy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:40 am
thatonedude wrote:
I personally think we should have a 24-hour weather subchannel again. I remember when 4 and 7 had theirs... they came in pretty handy during severe weather. Someone higher up at either 2, 4, or 7 should think about starting one up again.

I thought I was the only one. Even if it were some simulcast of Weather Nation....
If you can receive it, WTVG Toledo has a Weather Nation/local weather on 13.7

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:23 pm

I actually think we might lose Antenna TV so that Doozy or Defy can be aired here. I really wish Antenna TV would pay its affiliates, so then their affiliation deals would be more secure. Or that Nexstar would buy one of the Detroit LPTVs or class As (those don't affect ownership limits)
"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:32 pm

YpsiGuy wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:40 am
thatonedude wrote:

If you can receive it, WTVG Toledo has a Weather Nation/local weather on 13.7
I live in Warren, so that's not possible.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 pm

Splouge wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:23 pm
I actually think we might lose Antenna TV so that Doozy or Defy can be aired here. I really wish Antenna TV would pay its affiliates, so then their affiliation deals would be more secure. Or that Nexstar would buy one of the Detroit LPTVs or class As (those don't affect ownership limits)
I don't know when the Scripps deal with Antenna TV ends where I live Nexstar will take Antenna TV kinda surprised they haven't put it on a .4 since Nexstar does own Antenna TV and Katz Networks have a lot of networks on different stations in West Michigan now, I have beaten that dead horse so much I'm not going to repeat that again.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic