Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Make no mistake about it - the media is rooting for a recession

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: Make no mistake about it - the media is rooting for a recession

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:08 pm

bmw, You are correct the media is rooting for a recession but it’s the liberal media that is rooting for it.

Jeff Dugan

Re: Make no mistake about it - the media is rooting for a recession

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:02 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:57 am
The stupidity on this thread demonstrates why I have blocked three of the trolls on this board. Special notice to Jeff Dugan, who needs to take all his personalities back to Dumbfuckistan. A tip of the hat as well to TC Shuts Up, who has forgotten that White, Christian. Heterosexual Males still run pretty much everything in this country. I would be curious as to the factuak evidence he can offer to prove his absolutely fucking ridiculous claim. HA!
Your stupidity shows Vic either you forgot to use your blocker on my posts or like reading my posts or just lost the instructions on how to use the foe feature. Anyway love you brother keep on reading hope you find those instructions.
Last edited by Jeff Dugan on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic