Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Suggestion: Add a Free-to-air Satellite discussion board.

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: Suggestion: Add a Free-to-air Satellite discussion board.

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:37 pm

It’s free over the air satellite television and is used in the European countries mainly but is also available in the United States and Canada as well, the difference is the signals are not encrypted on free-to-air Satellite and actually it’s pretty cool my brother gets his television in that format.

Jeff Dugan

Re: Suggestion: Add a Free-to-air Satellite discussion board.

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 pm

It’s a cool free option to cable and pay satellite television my brother has been using it for a few years now, personally I prefer internet television via my Roku and have thousands of channel options plus Hulu for $5.95 a month that’s for the Wife, personally I can do without Hulu the Roku itself is enough for me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic