Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The WLLZ Fix List.

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

The WLLZ Fix List.

Post by Jeff Dugan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:00 am

I Heart needs to fix a few things at WLLZ, first off they need to fix their HD subs on the technical side once they tackle that project then they need to do something constructive with the programming of the HD subs one suggestion is give the Drew and Mike podcasts a new home on WLLZ HD 2 all Drew and Mike all the time 24/7 and for God’s sake be rid of the HD 3 and the “Wild” format that’s currently on HD 2. Just an idea, I Heart Get it together. Please..... Thanks in advance, Jeffery A. Dugan.

Jeff Dugan

Re: The WLLZ Fix List.

Post by Jeff Dugan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 pm

windsor wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:17 pm
From the iheart side of things......you took a couple of failing stations the D/Alt from a 1.5 to 4.8 ratings wise.

You have some good solid advertisers and are finally making money.

You go with the flow and do small tweaks along the way as the ratings dictate.

Copying the CSX playlist isnt the answer.

JMO......
We'll see how long the fake Wheels will hold on to those numbers, personally I think it's temporary and just a short fad. The station is extremely boring at this point.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic