Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bob Mueller-Sorry, He's Very Ill

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: A New Stand Up Comedian Emerges!

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:09 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:55 pm
Who cares, Mikey Moore?

Mickey Mouse says - too bad you missed the afternoon show! Your info is incomplete, Dude!
I see him next Thursday, if it is anything like our usual summer get-together he will be full of opinions.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:09 pm
screen glare wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:55 pm
Who cares, Mikey Moore?

Mickey Mouse says - too bad you missed the afternoon show! Your info is incomplete, Dude!
I see him next Thursday, if it is anything like our usual summer get-together he will be full of opinions.
The fact that you associate with one of my least favorite people doesnt bode well.
Does that lying, bloated blob of elephant diarreah like anything about this country.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:42 pm

You mean the rich, internationally acclaimed, self made American treasurer?

Who are you?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Who are you?
The rich guy who bashes the rich.
The pro-union guy who wont let his own workers unionize.
The guy who uses capitalism to push anti--capitalism on suckers like you.
That fat fuck. Liar and hypocrite.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Bob Mueller-Sorry, He's Very Ill

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:43 am

Why did Michael and Kathleen split? They could have lived at opposite ends of their house and never saw each other. And have a Clinton style relationship, and cut the middle man lawyers out. Gotta hand it to the Clintons on that basis.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:21 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Who are you?
You are confusing him with Trump, except that Trump attacks the poor and exploited. Rich folk (the ones that Moore confronts) are deserving of the attention. Does it upset you that he targets white people?

― Noam Chomsky

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:58 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Who are you?
You are confusing him with Trump, except that Trump attacks the poor and exploited. Rich folk (the ones that Moore confronts) are deserving of the attention. Does it upset you that he targets white people?
No, it upsets me that you are implying im a racist. And im upset that people fall for a con man. The man attacks wealthy people for being wealthy while he himself is obscenely rich. He cant stop bashing capitalism but uses capitalist means to fund anti-capitalist propaganda. He is on record saying unions should be mandatory but is also on record telling his workers that he will fire them if they unionize. He plays class-warfare warrior while getting rich off it. He exploits people acting like a champion for the little guy while conning them all the way to the bank and a militant leftist like yourself should be outraged by that.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:58 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Who are you?
No, it upsets me that you are implying im a racist. And im upset that people fall for a con man. The man attacks wealthy people for being wealthy while he himself is obscenely rich. He cant stop bashing capitalism but uses capitalist means to fund anti-capitalist propaganda. He is on record saying unions should be mandatory but is also on record telling his workers that he will fire them if they unionize. He plays class-warfare warrior while getting rich off it. He exploits people acting like a champion for the little guy while conning them all the way to the bank and a militant leftist like yourself should be outraged by that.
To clarify, you support Trump?

Moore attacks people who exploit the poor. I can't argue with that.

― Noam Chomsky

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:27 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:58 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Who are you?
To clarify, you support Trump?

Moore attacks people who exploit the poor. I can't argue with that.
Do I support Trump? By default. Todays Democratic party hates the country as founded, wants to challenge the constitution, and violate longstanding immigration laws by trying to erase them all together. They are obsessed with other countries, and seem to favor them. They give more rights to non-citizens than citizens and want to tax, regulate and even eliminate good American jobs. So in that end, I support Trump for enforcing laws and understanding that his obligation is to the people of the US, not people who blatantly violated immigration laws. Trump is also using his real world experience as a businessman to keep good jobs here, and on that end, i give him a passing grade. I support him largely in contrast to the anti-American, anti-law, anti-constitution fascist Democrat party of today.
Talk about exploiting the poor...lets see....you have brash, arrogant, egomaniac Geoff Fieger. Guy is a billionaire. Ive seen his house and its ridiculously opulent. He is a big partisan Democrat, too. After chasing ambulances, he lives better than royalty in total excess while telling the little guy "i work for YOU". After finding a struggling victim, he exploits them to go buy another Mercedes. Then theres youre girl Lizard Warren. Liberal lawyer. Upper crust New England millionaire pandering about class warfare to lower-middle class workers who will never be able to live like she does. Then Bernie. Another panderer. Somehow, he has people believing that exhorbinate taxes and shutting down industries will lift people out of poverty. They fell for it. Dude now owns 3 houses just from pushing a message of anti-materialism and anti-wealth accumulation.
What has Mikhail Moron actually done for the poor and working class? Likely not much more than class-opportunits like Fieger, Warren and Sanders have. Which is talk a big game and live high of the hog after cashing in on it.
Maybe I should remind you that Trump provided actual middle-class jobs with his many ventures. I cant think of any of the current people you idolize that have.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic