Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How the Catholic Church hid rapists

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

How the Catholic Church hid rapists

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:07 pm

Excellent story about how the Catholic Church hid rapists in the Detroit News today. Why aren't people going to prison for aiding and abetting?
a small, nonprofit group called Opus Bono Sacerdotii. For nearly two decades, the group has operated out of a series of unmarked buildings in rural Michigan, providing money, shelter, transport, legal help and other support to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Catholic priests accused of sexual abuse across the country.

Again and again, Opus Bono has served as a rapid-response team for the accused.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... /39819833/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Re: How the Catholic Church hid rapists

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:27 pm

I think you have to go after all clergy, regardless of religion. And coaches, teachers, club leaders, actors, and other entertainers. And of course, politicians at all levels and parties.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:15 am

I swear - the Catholic Church is almost as bad as The Boy Scouts of America!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:04 pm

Wherever kids congregate - pedophiles flock - hiding in plain sight.

Think of all the many locations where an adult can be trusted alone with a minor. The church? Any edifice associated with religion. Bible camp? Boy Scout camp? Any camp. Theme parks, the zoo, water parks? How about schools? The tutor’s house? A doctor’s office? Houses where tweens/teens babysit? In cars? Clothing stores? Public rest rooms? Locker rooms? Dance class? Karate lessons?

The list is extremely long.

At this point I am suspicious of any and all male adults who associate with kids. A pity to have to be untrusting. But better to stay vigilant and keep kids safe. Realize too that pedophiles work hard to earn each parent’s or guardian’s trust. And to groom each victim. They are master manipulators.

Be wary.

Some pedophiles are female. By far most are male.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic