Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rule 4 breaker?

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Deleted User 4348

Rule 4 breaker?

Post by Deleted User 4348 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Hey MW -

There are a number of users that post almost exclusively in one particular thread in the Detroit forum, one that has a lot of views but is about a local personality with little to no audience. Almost no other members post in that thread. Could the posters keeping the Ron Cameron thread alive be the same person just having a conversation with himself?

Deleted User 15062

Re: Rule 4 breaker?

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:42 pm

Like Lovinlife101? I'm not scared to say at least of of the handles I think could be one of those multi loggers. Flint and Political Potpouri too, not just detroit. If you also notice, the topic really details too.

Mr.Transistor

Re: Rule 4 breaker?

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 pm

rob otto wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:03 pm
Hey MW -

There are a number of users that post almost exclusively in one particular thread in the Detroit forum, one that has a lot of views but is about a local personality with little to no audience. Almost no other members post in that thread. Could the posters keeping the Ron Cameron thread alive be the same person just having a conversation with himself?
Rob Otto geez you have a case of the red ass!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic